How To Have Sex With Girl In My Class? `

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by CherryThames, Jan 27, 2017.

1. CherryThames

CherryThames Members

Hi there, thanks for reading. I'm new to the forums, and I come here with a dilemma.

I crossed paths with a girl I saw in class today. I asked her if she wanted a ride. Long story short, she took me back to her apartment to smoke some bud. It was cool, her daughter came home eventually and then I left. Her ass was amazing. Her hair and eyes were really pretty.

I could tell she was a bit of a naughty girl. She right away was talking about how she fucked her ex's dad. I don't care if she fucked an ISIS fighter, she was hot and my dick's got a mind of its own.

Anyway, I am asking your help here understanding the right way to bring this subject on the table. She told me to stop by and hang out anytime and that we'd smoke again after class next time. Anyway, she could be horny for me, she could very well not be, who knows?

But I don't want to come off rude, or disrespectful. I just don't know how to say I want to fuck you in a nice way. But at the same time I certainly know I don't wan't a relationship. I just want sexual fun. A relationship to me is not fun at the moment. I've got a busy life.

So any tips as to what I can say? It's weird...some girls want to fuck right away, some want to wait for weeks. You can't judge a book by its cover.

2. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

This is assuming that both of you are over 18 years old...
    Well, you could try, "I find you very attractive and would enjoy being sexual with you", "are you interested?" I seriously doubt that a woman who tells you that she fucked her ex's dad would find you rude, or disrespectful for suggesting something she is clearly comfortable discussing with you. Wear a rubber and don't cum in her! ...be prepared! If she says, "no", politely apologize and order a pizza...hang out and chill. She'll jump on you sooner, or later. Be prepared! (She obviously likes you.)

She told you to come by any time? Call her up and suggest a pizza (stoners love pizza!). Go hang out with her. Take your book and start a study session with her.

Good Luck and enjoy this nice lady.

3. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

grab her by the pussayyyyyyy

2 people like this.
  4. *Doc*

*Doc* Gone but never forgotten RIP Lifetime Supporter

:rofl:

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i feel like you would need some pretty oblivious classmates to get away with having sex in class.

6. Next time you're with her make sure you have a mug of hot cocoa. Hold it between your knees. Slowly circle the rim of the mug with your finger and then say, "I like to live dangerously." Works every time.

2 people like this.
  7. Captain Allan

Captain Allan Members

Don't touch her unless she indicates she wants to be touched. Don't force her to do anything. Just take it easy unless she indicates she wants something

8. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

i knew you would post what i wanted to if you got to this thread first

9. CherryThames

CherryThames Members

Thanks a lot. I appreciate the good tips. Yes we're definitely of age. I wish sex didn't have to be such a pain in the neck. It's so much easier to stay in and play guitar.

10. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

If Sex Is Giving You A Pain In The Neck It Sounds Like Your Doing It All Wrong.......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.
  11. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

most my ladies have been low class or middle class....I stay away from the upper class ones and they appreciate that

12. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Can See Why...... :D

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.
  13. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

Glen's got a point. Maybe you're not doing it right!

Seriously, sex without complications is masturbation. When you add another person, here comes the complications and compromises. To get what we want, we agree to help another get what they want. Sometimes we find a person we can live with for an extended period of time. Most other times we don't. Some can handle the rollercoaster, some can't. Only you know where you fit on that scale.

This woman clearly has been around the block many times and likes it. Therefore, be straight forward with her. If she wants it too, pleasure her as you want her to pleasure you...don't forget the pizza!

1 person likes this.
  14. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

if buddy pulls it off all power to him

15. Psychobillydave

Psychobillydave Members

Go to her place and while there let her know you think she's beautiful, hot, fine...etc. Whatever word you choose to use...compliment her. If you make her feel good about herself when she's around you...good things will happen.

16. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

of course, those good things usually happen to the other asshole who didn't get friend zoned by doing all the work and being too complimentary.

17. gingeroot

gingeroot Members

Have you tried, I dunno, asking her?

Saying "I think you're cute and I really really want to fuck you." works for me.

The girl who I consider the love of my life gave me some great advice once. She said, "Think what you in one months wants you to do right now." Meaning if you are afraid of being embarrassed people forget the little ones in a month. So it's better to be embarrassed today than live with regret.

18. morrow

morrow Visitor

Jees, you guys! Tsk!

Her daughter came home! Does no one care about that? This lady is older, could even be a teacher!

He is about to find a hanging place with an older lady he finds sexy!

She probably feels sorry for the kid!

I just hope he doesn't hang out with gingeroot! 2 underaged kids who believe they are top with older ladies, and look what you guys are teaching them!!

Lmao you guys are wicked!