Hey! Does Anyone Have Any Good Underpants Jokes?

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by Openmind693, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Openmind693

Openmind693 Members

Ok, I'll Start....

Tight underwear is like a big smile… it makes your cheeks go up! Yuk!

The soldiers of an infantry unit had been in the field for two weeks when the Sergeant announces, “I’ve got good news and bad news. First the good news. Today we’re going to change our underwear.”
    The troops start cheering wildly.
    “Now the bad news,” continues the Sarge. “Smith, you change with Jones. Andrews, you change with Murphy…” good one.

2. Openmind693

Openmind693 Members

Yeh!! I found some more....

The blind date hadn’t been all that great, and she was relieved the evening was finally over.
    At her apartment door, her date suddenly said, “Hey! You wanna see my underwear?”
    Before she could respond, he had dropped his pants, right there in the hall, revealing that he wasn’t wearing any underwear.
    She glanced down and said, “Nice design – does it also come in men’s sizes?”

Once, there were three middle school students about to take a history test. They were given books to study from and the next day they were all ready to take the test. However, they were all good friends and one of them came up with a brilliant idea to write down the answers on a piece of paper and put it in his underwear. The teacher asked the first, “Who was the first president of the U.S.?” So the boy looks down into his underwear and said, “George Washington.” Then the teacher asked the second boy, “Who was the sixteenth president of the U.S.?” So the second boy looks down and says, “Abraham Lincoln.” When it came to the third boy, the teacher asked, “Who is the current President of the U.S.?” The boy answered, “Fruit of the Loom.”

3. John1234567

John1234567 Members

The real joke is in my underpants

4. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

Donald Trump

5. Openmind693

Openmind693 Members

Good one you just forgot the pictures...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Scratched

Scratched Members

What's the nicest thing about a nudist wedding? You don't have to ask - you can see who the best man is.

1 person likes this.