Forum Technology That Has Animated .gif Backgrounds.

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by blazefortwenty, Jan 25, 2017.

1. blazefortwenty

blazefortwenty Members

I want to make my own forums because the amount of facism and thought suppression is too much to bear. It is growing worse and worse every day, liars and decievers who disrespect you and when you try to simply use logic and reason with them, they block you on social media. The tyranny is getting too much to bear and we see the tyranny of the human race and the human specie. So I want to make my own forum. But I want it to have a moving animated background because that is how I imagined it. And I don't want any monthly fees.

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

you could probably choose yearly fee payment instead

3. blazefortwenty

blazefortwenty Members

Yeah but first tell me which forums have this technology. I will accept streaming video background technology as well.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

making your own forum is easy. getting people to come there and post, and then stick around, is almost impossible.

i suspect having a background that would bog down a lot of computers probably won't help your cause either.

1 person likes this.
  5. blazefortwenty

blazefortwenty Members

people seem to stick around these forums.

6. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

Animated gifs, so like stupid animals or skeet shots? Or this guy tiled all over the place?

[​IMG]

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah, maybe 1% of people that join. and that's just because it's a well established forum and there's already some very entertaining posters here to keep things interesting.