Are You A Likeathon Cybernaut?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Joshua Tree, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

I tend to 'like' people's posts here and there, usually a few likes a day. Apparently there is a limit to how many likes you can do on here in a day. Do you regularly max out with all day likeathons, or are you more abstemious? Also if you're a Facebook user are your habits similar?

1 person likes this.
  2. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I like when I really like something. If I lol I like it.

If it's better than what I could have thought of i like it.

I ran out of likes about 5 or 6 times. I like a bit but not a whole lot.

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I've never maxed out my likes in a day, Most I'll do is maybe a couple in a day, sometimes none.

When the site used to have likes and dislike options, I was much more into the rep buttons. And not because I liked giving out dislikes more lol but for me, it felt more imperative to like a post. Also you could provide brief feedback with your like and I enjoyed giving and receiving that.

4. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

never maxed out

I liked the old system too, reading comments was fun, especially neg rep comments

5. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

I only Like things That I actually like and never like a post because someone liked mine Previously
    Never ran out of likes but might try it one day ?? just like everything until I run out [​IMG]

Dont You dare Like this post [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I can be. I am a generous soul, anyway.
    Sometimes I pull back, though....to restore my own sanity.... :D

1 person likes this.
  7. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I was gonna but I ran out of them.

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i never think to hit the like button. but don't feel bad, if i didn't like your posts, i wouldn't be here, right?

i never like anything on facebook. because i literally pretty much never like anything on facebook.

9. themnax

themnax Senior Member

right here is the closes i get to anything like facebook, or any of those other big time social media things, that have become the wedge by which the corpratocracy has usurped our internet.

i do use the like button. i don't often max it out. there as some forums, pictures of wilderness, that i've maxed out on.

there's basically two places i go on line all the time, or most of the time. there's here, not just random, though mostly mind trips, and then there's fur affinity. there's my email i have to check almost dayly or it just gets too full to delete everything without having to reconnect multiple times to do so. there's also the blender (3d illo program) site(s) and the channels i watch on youtube (mostly animations, furry, and train stuff)

care 2, linkd in, pinterest, i've got accounts on a bunch of places i don't check regularly. i get emails from them and they send me links in the emails but that's it.

i don't shop or send money on line either. but just between f.a., h.f. and email, i think i do spend half my life. so i really don't know where i'd find the time for twiting or facing. i still have to sleep and eat and if i want to eat, go to the store once in a while.

10. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I only press the LIKE button when I genuinely LIKE a post, not to be LIKED

Hotwater