Female, 17, Charged With Knife-Point Rape Of 19-Year-Old Man

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Openmind693, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Openmind693

Openmind693 Members

I don't recall ever reading a story like this. I wonder how often this kind of forced sex is done by a female?

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2017/01/female_17_charged_with_knife-p.html

1 person likes this.
  2. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

not funny, but what is funny... when I read it I thought, the Woman must be black because they did not mention an ethnicity. You know the whole racial profiling thing. It is having a reverse effect on people. Don't mention an ethnicity now and it is assumed.

I have read about women raping men before. I know some men who were molested as children by women as well. it is a lot more common than you think. It is just that men don't usually report the crime. Shame and made fun of by people who will consider a woman forcing themselves on you is lucky and not a crime.

Womens prisons for sexual assault I hear are worse than mens prisons on that count.

3. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Rape - is an abhorrent crime be it M/F, M/M, F/F or F/M

1 person likes this.
  4. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

Ummmmm....

[​IMG]

...yeah.

5. morrow

morrow Visitor

6. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

In Canada criminals can not profit off their crimes. all proceeds from things like that has to go to the victims. Do they have laws like that in the USA? might stop people from doing stupid shit and putting it on youtube. I mean she is paid to be in this documentary I believe? is it the same in england?

7. morrow

morrow Visitor

I don't know, I've never been around a woman who raped a guy!
    She did her time, cost the UK a lot of money, now it's up to the USA!
    I still don't understand how a guy could get hard in those circumstances..
    Proves guys are ruled by their dicks?

8. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

9. morrow

morrow Visitor

What? Your kidding right? Lmao..

10. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

little girl I meant under 16... not a child, but not an adult. I think of 16 year olds as little girls.

and yes, a body still reacts and will release vaginal fluid even though you are not wanting the act to occur. I imagine a guy can come even when forced.. it doesn't make the act less violent or damaging

11. morrow

morrow Visitor

Is that to lessen the blow of your private messaging?

Your so crude!

12. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Look you questions whether a man could be raped... I explained or tried to, perhaps ineffectively how this is possible. But I tried and it got all jumbled. *shrug* if a teen girl can release vaginal fluid in a rape than I assume a man can cum during a rape?

as for crude, the entire topic of rape can be viewed as crude.

there is another word that rhymes with that. :)

13. Openmind693

Openmind693 Members

Yea, especially if she gets him hard by the blow job first. The neurons down there are very primal...kinda like the way we run or fight when in danger.

14. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

it has a mind of its own

but if the original story involves that girl relaxx posted ...im pretty sure most guys would remain quite floppy

1 person likes this.
  15. Openmind693

Openmind693 Members

LMAO

16. I wonder if she'll get probation like that white boy who raped the one year-old infant.

17. Meliai

Meliai Banned

How is she being crude though? It is just the truth - I was going to make the same point, women and I assume men do sometimes have a physical response during rape even though mentally they dont want it

Kinda hard to wrap my brain around as well but I have heard from rape victims this can happen

Edit: oh, nevermind, i see, the crude part is in refernce to a private message

Haha i actually read that as private massaging at first, which somewhat made sense given the context of the thread

18. Captain Allan

Captain Allan Members

The notion that men 'cant' be raped is false. Sexual abuse can happen to anyone at any age. Female on male abuse is just much rarer than other forms.

19. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

off topic, but
    it's astonishing just how much make up and posing can change someone's appearance

[​IMG]

one person, but looks like 3 different people