More Than Just Rimming

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Addicted53X, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Addicted53X

Addicted53X Members

I don't know why but one of my strongest desires when I'm really attracted to a women is to eat her ass! I can't explain why I don't know if I'm crazy? Lol . I put my girl into doggy position and eat her ass when I'm really horney. Sometimes I start at her clit and spend 20-30 minutes making my way all the way around to her lower back. It seems like she really likes it but probably realizes by now i actually need to do it for my own satisfaction. I also give her pussy equal attention Girls your thoughts ? Is this something most girls like,

3 people like this.
  2. John1234567

John1234567 Members

I like that too but only if she wants it

3. silk896

silk896 Member

Most ??? Who knows.

It's an activity that naturally includes a phobia of "unclean." Obviously this can be overcome with those who participate, but it will probably take time and trust.

4. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

Ummmm, can I borrow you for a night? That's sounds Amazing!!!

1 person likes this.
  5. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Not me....I have no attraction to the anus. The ass cheeks....well of course, but none whatsoever to the asshole itself.

6. Addicted53X

Addicted53X Members

last night I laid her on her on the bed face down on her belly. Started at her neck and worked my way down until I got to her ass. Opened her butt cheeks and spent 20 minutes eating her ass while massaging her clit. I seriously can't get enough, nothing turns me on more, nothing !

2 people like this.