Cbd Oil And Orgasms

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Songbirdletloose, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Songbirdletloose

Songbirdletloose Members

I know practically nothing about weed and its derivatives... I have read some things that say CBD oil can help make orgasms easier and better. I have a difficult time reaching a climax due to a surgery. I can... just not often. It's disappointing for both me and my boyfriend. Does anybody have any experience with this? What kind to use? How to use it? Where to purchase?

I live in a state that cannabis is not legal so CBD is the only option.

2. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

There are several claims of the benefits of CBD oil but not much is known or proven. The biggest claim is that when applied inside the vagina it is absorbed and this leads to better orgasms, but there's no explanation of why, it's just a claim. It's main medical use is as a muscle relaxant, so this may help during sex. It's not psychoactive so no wanted/unwanted side effects. Besides that, CBD oil is an incredible lubricant so it has sexual benefits from that too which will probably lead to better orgasms.

3. WayneCider

WayneCider Member

My wife and I cultivate, harvest and process our own cannabis plants which also happens to be high in CBD. I have arthritis issues and she had digestive issues and the plants really really help with those symptoms. We also make our own massage oil that we use for lube and it really does enhance sex. I'd say both my wife and I have more incredible orgasms when we use it.

Making this stuff is very work and time intensive so I probably would say it's not worth making it yourself if it's only for sex and you live in a legal state. I'm not sure how to purchase it legally if it's illegal in your state

freespiritedone likes this.
  4. Songbirdletloose

Songbirdletloose Members

Thanks. Any ideas on where to order? Decent brand that won't kill my piggy bank?

5. WayneCider

WayneCider Member

You're welcome. I have no idea if the mail order CBD oils are even any good. I'd say just save up for when you visit a legal state and just go to the closest dispensary

6. megan2019

megan2019 Members

I don't know why, but from my experience, weed really helps to receive an orgasm. It has a really wonderful effect on my whole body. I feel much better when I vape some really nice cbd vape juice, it relaxes me and it feels super nice. CBD also can help with insomnia and anxiety. It's such an amazing substance. I think that you have to try it, it's definitely going to improve your sexual life as well.

7. Dog1

Dog1 Newbie

Hi, for my experience CBD helps to cum later.. sometimes, after long time of abstinence, i explode very soon. Once i tried some drops of cbd oil and i felt so relaxed.. my wife felt so happy...

8. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

CBD had no effect of me. Now THC. That made orgasm feel like forever. But very intensed.

Micheal9 and Txguy1985 like this.
  9. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Members

I live in a state with no recreational THC use and medical use is heavily, heavily regulated (Texas). You basically have to have terminal cancer or uncontrollable epilepsy to get medical approval. I moved here from a state with both medical and recreational use (California).

CBD is allowed, however. The trick of it is that Texas allows CBD to contain up to 3% THC. That”s not a lot, but enough for a buzz. It reminds me of the schwag weed we’d get back in the 1980’s. My wife and I both love having sex high so even though we can’t get the good stuff legally, it’s still enough to make things a little more intense in bed.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  10. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I received my medical card a few months ago. Sex/ masturbation is in my opinion way more amazing. Like Randomdude said, makes the orgasm feel longer and more intense.

randomdude1983 likes this.
  11. timjohnsondoc

timjohnsondoc Members

So the massage oil is THC infused or just CBD?

How should it be applied?

12. timjohnsondoc

timjohnsondoc Members

It is the infused. Applied to vagina. Supposedly after 30 minutes the whole ares becomes more sensitive. WIll be trying soon.

Last edited: May 27, 2021
  13. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Where did I put my CBD oil ! ?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2023
  16. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Members

Fair enough. I missed the decimal.

Percyjackson1790 likes this.
Tags: