Masturbation V One On One Sex

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Alone At Last, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Alone At Last

Alone At Last Member

I turned 63 on Sunday so I have a long sexual experience but hands down masturbation has been the most rewarding from the shear pleasure of sex - I have learned my body, it's not just about the cock; to make my sessions actual dates that I look forward to and prepare myself appearance (nice personal overall grooming); physical appeal as I love to watch myself in the mirror and my self-made videos (will exchange via personal messenger); and mentally. Making my cock hard, firm and thick to use as my joy-stick for a full multiple body orgasms is soothing and therapeutic; rewarding.

My major desire re one on one sex is to give my wife/girl friend oral sex --- to feel her quiver as I receive the intoxicating smell and taste of her pussy. I love eating oysters for the same reason :) Otherwise one on one sex is me servicing my wife/girl friend which is extremely satisfying but honestly rarely resulting in a personal because my partner cannot last a 60+ session with me. My wife lasts maybe 20 minutes once a week - scheduled sex as if it is a hair salon appointment (many times I perform a personal thorough grooming of her entire "personal" area - scissor and razor cut for a smooth hairless finish that is a platform for giving oral sex).

Looking for your fetishes, thoughts and stories either on this trend or via personal message which will be far more intimate.
    Yes I will share with both females and males via messenger.
    I was trying to reach out to an individual on this site but she has not returned my lead --- unfortunate but true.

Honestly on a site similar to this I set my profile as a woman and had a huge following on a post like as I told stories of my masturbation sessions from the mindset of a woman - I even taught woman how to masturbate through on-line messenger and personal email to the point of their first time ejaculation/squirting.

This will be fun and enjoyable on a mutual basis as long as we are all in the same mindset on this thread publicly or more intimately one on one.

The best to all - All At Last

2. Alone At Last

Alone At Last Member

Time to leave this forum and thread ....
    Open and honest discussion is not something done on this site.
    I see why I left in 2007 and in 10 years nothing has changed

People protesting against Trump (and I am not a Trump supported but The Hill sucks)
    are protesting because there will be change --- Hillary was an extremely poor alternative.
    Hillary is establishment and nothing would have changed.

Over the past 10 years nothing truly has changed but the dependence of computers and social media on the masses.
    I stand on the L (Chicago Public Transportation) and walk on the sidewalks throughout the city
    and people are affixed to the 'smart phones" even as they walk out into traffic or into the path of another person.

Total selfish behavior and lifestyle --- how many selfies are taken each day "Look At Me!!!"
    Sorry I see right through you shallow people who can not be social one on one because you deprive yourself
    of the sights and sounds of life/the world around you.

Is The Donald going to affect your life --- I highly doubt it.
    I truly highly doubt it ...

Wait and see 10 years from now --- Cheers and Salud!!!