Embracing My Nudist Desire

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Mstrbtng-b-sexy, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Mstrbtng-b-sexy

Mstrbtng-b-sexy Members

Soooo. I took a stroll down my neighborhood street, which is someone well lit, and such a rush of new found freedom and enjoyment of walking nude. Felt soooo good to let loose of my exhibitions. And new found freedom of finally being nude in the house , with acceptance of my daughter. Wish I did it years ago... Done the nude driving and skinny dipping of and on for a few years.. But now with finally embracing it all.. Feels wonderful.. Any other experiences on here?

Scarecrow13 likes this.
  2. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I love working around our farm nude. I spent most the weekend nude cleaning my barn!

Asphalt-cowboy likes this.
  3. Mstrbtng-b-sexy

Mstrbtng-b-sexy Members

Wish I had some land to roam around nude, and feel the sun warmth all over. Guess for now will have to settle for the night sky. That is when I get the nerve! Lol. Actually woke up about 4 in the morning. Figured since I'm up...hehe. Took a long walk, some in dark areas or the street, others was well lit. Barefoot and naked. Was soooooo relaxing. . Look forward to next time... :)

4. Alice in SC

80 degrees in SC Sunday! I spent the whole weekend nude!

5. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

You probably had your boots on though...

6. Alice in SC

I did ! Along with my hat ! and my 4 10 close by !

7. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

I prefer a 12 gauge but to each their own...

8. Mstrbtng-b-sexy

Mstrbtng-b-sexy Members

All weekend! Wish I could. I would have stay inside during the day. Or my back patio... But I am enjoying long walks at night, about 1.5 miles under the stars around the neighborhood when everyone is asleep. The other night a nice 54 degrees, felt great !

9. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Been a nudist for years. Fortunately I am able to be nude much of my day at both our homes. Inside or outside gives me the frredom I have to enjoy. There is no better feeling than being nude