Breast Types

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Lvlygrl, Jan 17, 2017.

1. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

"Muscle Bound Pecs" Don't Bounce...... :)

Cheers Glen.

2. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Mine are in between 30A and 31B , Find a bra for these puppies please !

1 person likes this.
  3. F6C

F6C Members

I can offer my hands and promise to keep them warm!

4. IrDave

IrDave Member

Anything between a large A and small C I like. I find that big boobs look fantastic in clothes but it can be a bit disappointing when they are out in the open. But there needs to be enough to play with as well.

5. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I prefer c cup, natural. My wife and I are a senior couple so we don't judge breast by age because everyone will age physically one day. It's how you share them with your partner that counts. My wife loves her breast just the way they are and she knows I am a breast man. We sit on our porch naked a lot. Yes, so what! After 58 years my wife breast sag some but she is still a sexy woman and knows how to use them. Don't tell me senior couples aren't sexual creatures.

1 person likes this.
  6. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

[SIZE=10.5pt]I prefer small or medium, with small pink or dark areoles. The nipple size does not really matter to me as long as they are sensitive. Firm perky not much more than a handful. I dislike big saggy breast that hang down, with big areoles.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=9pt]You should keep after him about it. Communication is key to a good relationship and a great sex life.[/SIZE]

1 person likes this.
  7. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

8. Funmplsguy

Funmplsguy Members

I like the A & B myself, something that looks & feels real. But I like implants too just as long as they are proportional. I love boobs

9. SluttyJess

SluttyJess Members

I'm bi and I have boobs so I think I can say my preference on this lol. I like smaller breasts, they are cute and fun to play with, I don't know what it's about huge breasts, but I just don't like them as much. So yeah, I usually prefer smaller boobs, they are fun and cute, but all breats are nice.

Alice in SC and Micheal9 like this.
  10. jmadre

jmadre Member

^^^
    What she said.
    ; ))

1 person likes this.
  11. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Isn't an advantage not needing a bra to fight gravity?

Alice in SC likes this.
  12. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

13. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

KFC's. I prefer extra crispy, but original is OK also.

Americunt and neoprene_queen like this.
  14. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Naked ones! I love them all!

15. Marcus63

Marcus63 Members

I don’t agree that any or all breasts are lovely or perfect.

I prefer them on the smaller side, a C cup is about as big as I like them. Prefer a B cup, or even an A cup will do. I love nipples that are a light brown, but really whatever goes with the ladies skin tone.

I also prefer nipples to be about the size of one of those large pencil erasure. They have to be of some substance when I lick or suck on them. The Sensitivity of the nipple is important. I like when she loves it when I pay attention to them.

My wife has the perfect breast. She likes me to play with them and use my mouth on them. She can cum just from me playing with her nipples.

16. Slammin Sammy

Slammin Sammy Guest

I prefer fake (round implants) D cups with silver dollar sized pink areoles & small nipples

17. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I care less about the size of breasts than I do about the shape, as well as other characteristics (nipple/areola, etc.) Generally medium sized breasts are my preference. I like really perky nipples and well-defined areolas.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  18. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

It would not bother me in the slightest, personality is the most important thing to me.
    I would hate to discover that any girl who I was becoming friendly with had fake boobs, but that is highly unlikely to ever happen, since she would most likely have the personality of Daffy Duck. LMAO.

19. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Will we ever stop taking the P out of poor old Donald.??????

20. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

I had a fwb once that had beautiful natural d size breast but she could care less if you gave them any attention at all. She got very little pleasure from it. My wife has nice b cup breast. She responds very well to foreplay involving my lips tongue and especially my teeth when I bite them gently as we’re getting it on. So with my experience I think the smaller the better.