Pink 'pussyhats' Planned For Women's March On Washington

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Openmind693, Jan 15, 2017.

1. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

If you are looking for a gf, guys... this is a great way to meet women. ... oh look, that man is a good man... he is marching for my pussy and wearing a pussy scarf around his face in support.

Either that gentle approach will be taken or you will be mobbed.

Have you ever seen those vagina costumes? I would love to see a group of guys marching wearing those.

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I bet most men in that march are married.

3. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

And pussy whipped? Will the black women in the march wear brown pussy hats? Not all pussys are pink.

4. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

5. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

You know it is funny... there was a time when women's lib rejected anything feminine, Rejected knitting, crochet, cooking as the old way of life and not doing these things was progressive thinking. Still do, but only when it does not equate to profit? It has come full circle. I loved my nans hand knit socks. Fav gift at Christmas. Lovingly made. Same with mitts and hats from her.

"Your gift is considered by the IRS as a non-tax-deductible gift to an individual person Krista Suh (co-founder of The Pussyhat Project), who promises to use the donations toward the Pussyhat Project and its goals. "

I think krista suh has a good thing going here. Donate money and knit for us, send us the pink pussy hats you make... slave labour... then the hat you slaved over will be given out and a donation will be expected from the receiver of the hat. To which that money goes into krista's pocket.

I have listened to knitters in lunch rooms at work. This is not the kind of group I would want to associate with... knitting gossip hags. There was one young man in the group and he was the worst if the lot. Catty

Not saying that marching for my vagina is a bad thing, I appreciate that it is respected... cause you know, the term pussy is a respectful word.

1 person likes this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Stopping sexual harassment by dressing up inappropriately in sexually suggestive body parts.

Yep, that'll teach the kids a thing or two.

3 people like this.
  7. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

You know this makes me want to take up knitting and knit vagina face hats for everyone. Love the vagina, embrace the vagina... show your love for the vagina... get your vagina hats here.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Not really what I was getting at.. :d

9. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

I know it was not. Lol. I was imagining a sea of people wearing vaginas on their heads to send a message to Donald trump. This issue over him using a word and making the comment that he did, to me seems so small. If he called women cunts that would be different. Is the solution to start a group called pussyhats and give money to krista?

It also reminds me of free bleeders.

10. Meliai

Meliai Banned

His comment was a description of sexual assault, so way worse than calling someome a ****

But i'm not going to wear a pussyhat over it.

Hey gals, how can we protest and make sure people dont take us seriously at all?

I know, we"ll wear vagina hats on our head!

11. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

You know that was in 2005? He apologized? Where do you go from there? Do you need blood? I think gathering a group, knitting hats is not the way to go. Give money to krista. I think it is rediculous. I think there are bigger issues.

But if you do... pick up those knitting needles and contribute. Good luck with that.

12. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Head, fucking wall. Wow.

To be clear, i was clearly being sarcastic about wearing vagines on our head. I figured the part about getting people to not take us seriously would have been a dead giveaway

13. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

I am sure you are doing your part. I am sure you care. Lol. How is that hat coming?

As for sarcasm, you know that is hard to read in words and tone is missing online as well as expression.

14. Meliai

Meliai Banned

What the fuck

Okay, to be even clearer

I think the pussyhats are fucking stupid.

Do you understand what i am saying now?

1 person likes this.
  15. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Try adding in an LOL or a smile, it goes s long way

1 person likes this.
  16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

that is true :D i use a lot of emoticons. :)

but seriously like i dont want to start pointing fingers but, its kinda been hard to post in this thread. [​IMG]
    No one really knows what the other one's talking about. :D

1 person likes this.
  17. Meliai

Meliai Banned

FINE

Anywho, you know in all my years on this forum i've never had anyone argue with me over something we agree upon, and here is a wink ;) so you'll know I say that lightheartedly and not to pick at you.

In all seriousness, the pussyhats really do annoy me. I dont really feel like women are at much of a disadvantage compared to men, in first world countries, but I do think we still have to work a little harder than our male counterparts to be taken seriously. . And vagina heads really do not help one t o be taken seriously

2 people like this.
  18. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

No it doesn't help at all. Not at all. I just imagined . Lol. And maybe I am slap happy tired but imagine all these people marching on the capital wearing hats. Lol. It struck me funny that I would truly love to see it happen. I wish it would happen... lol vagina hat worn in solidarity. It is just so redic. Imagine being in the White House, looking out at a sea of vaginas. :D

Did you ever read about the free bleeders movement? It was last summer. Women tossing out tampons and pads... free bleeding on their clothing in public. They were making a statement too.

19. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

I agree with that, women are treated pretty fairly in North America... that might change in Canada though because... well I won't get into it now, but some strange laws have been put forth.

If you want to watch a really good movie about women and how iit is in India, check out the movie WATER

Really good. There is an English version of it. It is about India and widow women there.

20. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Wow. I can't really imagine what statement they were trying to make. and why ruin a perfectly good outfit lol, period stains are a bitch to get out of clothes

Thanks for movie suggestion, I'll check it out. Indian culture is interesting to me but pretty horrible how they treat women in the rural areas