Famous Persons Birthdays Shared

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by MorphGirl, Jan 14, 2017.

1. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Lol, what exactly did this guy named booba do?

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

these things:

About
    Born Elie Yaffa, he is a French hip hop artist who scored his third platinum-selling album with Futur in 2012.

Before Fame
    He formed the hip hop duo Lunatic in 1994 with his friend Ali. The two later co-founded the record label, 45 Scientific, after they weren't signed by any major record labels due to their controversial lyrics.

Trivia
    He is also the creator of the Unkut clothing line.

Family Life
    He was born to a French mother and a Senegalese father in Boulognie-Billancourt, France. He has children named Luna and Omar.

1 person likes this.
  3. riverman18

riverman18 solid gold brass

Hey, I have a Booba too!

(from Wikipedia) "Roosevelt Booba Barnes (1936-1996) was an American Delta blues guitar player and vocalist. He began his career in 1960 with the Swinging Gold Coasters..."

I also share my birthday with Michael Douglas and his ex-wife Catherine Zeta-Jones (so, wait, did they have to share a birthday cake? [​IMG] )

I also exchange birthday cards with Heather Locklear - we were born on the same day in the same year. Well, I send her cards anyway...[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

LOL I hope she sends you back a card one day. :) I don't get any famous people to share my birthday with... just obscure people. I guess that makes sense. Some might say I am a little obscure here. lol

Do you share any of his characters traits? :)

really great shared birthday

:) oh it is soon. :) Nice. HBD early. You also share your birthday with Angela of the Cross, Spanish nun and saint. Also becky Lynch, which was an irish wrestler.

1 person likes this.
  5. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

oh Nice, Johnny, good old johnny.. he was quite the swimmer. You also share your birthday with
    Stefan Fermyak, is a retired amateur Slovak freestyle wrestler

2 people like this.
  6. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Thanks...I don't know about Angela or becky....but FDR visits me once in awhile.... :D
    lol...nah, his town is here and everything here is FDR.....so I do feel him ..his memory , anyway...

Edgar Allan Poe, Rollin....Good one! Lucky you!

1 person likes this.
  7. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

oh your birthday is less than a week away. Nice one to share a birthday with. :) Happy Birthday. :) You are also the day before my niece and two days after my nephew.

You also share your birthday with none other than the every famous and well know Kerry-Anne Tomlinson, New Zealand cricketer

Dogen Zenji, founder of Soo Zen. Je was a Japanese Buddhist Priest, writer, poet, philosopher, and founded the school of Zen in Japan way back in the 1200s

Tippi Hedren as well, you know from the hitchcok film the birds and also was in Marnie

OOOHHH Paul Cezanne too. French painter.

1 person likes this.
  8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't think 29/07 has many famous other people. Though I don't know I've never cared to look. But the surrounding 3 weeks of my birthday week before, birthday week and week after, a lot of random shit seems to happen. A lot of historical moments in history as well as a lot of UFO and conspiracy sighting.

9. waveland

waveland Members

Well since my Birthday is today, it's MLK.

All lives matter

10. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

I will list a few for you. Don't fret. Lots of people you can be proud to say have shared your day.

OH here is one. Aleksei Tammiste, Estonian basketball player very well known in some parts of the world

​Don't forget Jason Belmont, Australian Bowler

Danger Mouse shares this birthday who is a record producer, Musician and artist.

and Wil Wheaton! I love Will Wheaton. He was in Stand by Me the movie and was Wesley Crusher.

and Jenny Holzer who is a conceptual artist and

I think having an association of any kind with Vincent Van Gogh is pretty cool. He died the day you you were born :) I get Winston Churchill for this. :) He had a mouth on him :)

Loyd Shapely American mathematician and economist,won the nobel prize

11. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Happy Birthday to you :)

You share this day with Seongjong of Goryeo Korean ruler 15 January 961 - 29 November 997

Raymond Georges Yves Tanguy known as Yves Tanguy, very cool french surrealist painter

Happy Birthday

1 person likes this.
  12. waveland

waveland Members

Thank you Beautiful!!

1 person likes this.
  13. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Impressive, very well known hockey player, that bobby orr is, ... but let's not forget napoleon boneparte, you know... the self proclaimed emporor,
    And
    Illarion Mikhailovich Pryanishniko Excellent Russian artist.
    OVID. .. a roman poet from 43 BC
    And we must not neglect to mention. Buddha Yodfa chukaioke, the tie king born in 1737

14. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

I know someone who got RHCP tattooed on their book in bold black ink ... this is a regret today for her. Another friend of mine say them play at a small club in Toronto when they were virtually known... and yes at the end they got naked and played a song only wearing socks. Wish I had seen that.

You also share a birthday with Louis the Stammerer the Frankish king 846 - 879
    To further take note of the long list of notable that share your birthday we have
    The 11th Dalai lama (11 is my fav number, twice as good as being 1) Khedrup Gyatso Was his name. 1838 - 1856
    Oh and Louis Dewis, French post impressionist painter
    And to end the list we have the venerable Mingun Satadaw the Burmese monk

1 person likes this.
  15. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Why is this a regret? Was it a first edition Moby dick or catcher in the rye.
    Or is she unable to read the book now that it has ink all over it?
    I can't see the big deal. Most books can be had for $20. Or less on amazon.

16. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

I'm exactly ten years younger than David Byrne of The Talking Heads

17. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Lol. Oops, typo, boob Lol. When you share one person, I will give you a list too. Lol April, may, June???

18. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I won't be sharing any people. I prefer to be monogamous.

1 person likes this.
  19. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Nice, very nice, let's see who else is on your special day.
    Katakura Kagenaga. Japanese Samueai warrior do the early Edo period in Japan
    Mokichi Saitō Japanese poet AND psychiatrist. Dual profession.

You seem to have lots of Japanese people sharing your birthday. I wonder if 40 weeks earlier there is a Japanese festive event were people get drunk and have sloppy sex.

This is why there are a lot of september babies

Franjo Tuđman, Yugoslav historian; later 1st President of Croatia

Ok and one more
    Ken Viljoen, South African cricketer

20. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

It isn't important. Give me a month any month, I will pick a day. and I will play it and select a day, any day of the year... if you want to play, if not I understand. :). Ah I am going to gives you the idles of march ok? Lol