Spouse(Women) Drunk And Falling Asleep Durin Sex. Advice

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Jackiechannn, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Jackiechannn

Jackiechannn Members

So lately I (women) have been havin this problem where I drink and my (male) spouse starts having sex with me and I fall asleep on him during sex . He has been making a really big deal out of it .. saying that it's starting to mess with his self esteem thinking he's not good enough . I assure him that he is good enough and that it has to do with me just being intoxicated and drunk and tired that I fall asleep. I don't know what should i do to reassure this doesn't happen any more.. or at least to finish our sex session then fall asleep ... some one tell me this isn't just happening to me and I'm not crazy ... and if your answer is quit drink that's out of the question that's a hard addiction to quit .. some one please give me some good advice

2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Since you've made your choice, and concluded that alcohol is more important than your relationship, there is no solution.

3 people like this.
  3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

you could have sex when you're only half plastered and then go finish getting shitfaced when you're done.

4. Wp223

Wp223 Members

Man I really like it when my wife is half drunk it makes her sleep hard. She knows that I have sex with her while she's out of it. Its like I can go as long as I want. Do her in the ass (cuz she doesn't ever do that sober), and when I cum its -eyes roll in the back of my head- crazy good. I don't know what he is complaining about, should really take advantage of that. Something about her unaware that I'm doing her that is exciting to me.

5. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

[​IMG]

Bill agrees.

C/S,
    Rev J

1 person likes this.
  6. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

While I've never fucked a woman who fell asleep during (or before) sex, the last girlfriend I had before meeting my wife used to cum so hard that she'd frequently pass out while I was fucking her. It scared the shit out of me the first time it happened, but then we both got used to it. In fact, she very quickly decided that she wanted to wake up with me still pounding away in her (which would often trigger another orgasm.) Frankly, fucking an unconscious rag-doll woman (with her enthusiastic permission) is a little slice of heaven! I'd do it again in a heartbeat if the opportunity presented itself.

7. CaptainR

CaptainR Members

Drink drinks made with Red Bull, there are a lot of recipes on the web. That should keep you awake