Where To Cum As A 27 Year Old Straight Virgin Male In Love

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by nicholaswillick768, Jan 14, 2017.

1. nicholaswillick768

nicholaswillick768 Members

As a 27 year old straight virgin male about to have sex for the first time with my girlfriend that I'm in love with, where should I cum when it happens?

I've been saving my first time experience for a girl I fell in love with, and now's the time. The fact that I plan to lose my virginity with a girl I'm in love with is important because if it was with a girl I wasn't in love with, I wouldn't care as much about where I cum.

I've heard from various people all kinds of answers from "wear a condom and let it out while inside her because this is a special moment and to cum while inside is special" to "just pull out and spray it anywhere. You don't want to have a kid, right?"

I understand both pros and both cons to each scenario but I still don't know what to do. I want it to remain special, natural and not forced. At the same time, I don't want to risk her getting pregnant, no matter how much protection we use (i.e. condom and birth control pills).

Please, someone, give me some insight on what I should do. Thanks!

2. morrow

morrow Visitor

Condom, stay in, look into hereyes when you do! But don't be to hastily!

3. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Well if she is on the pill then the condom is more for your protection against disease. Once you do it with out a condom it will be hard to use one. Best part no one talks about is you will definately last longer so itwill be a longer moment by far. Plus not having to worry about pregnacy and most diseases. Might be a good idea to get screened for diseases so yu know you are both clean. Just because you consider yourself a virgin, many diseases can be spread without intercouse and if left untreated can damage parts of your body over time plus doing the tests together can be a bonding experience.

4. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Give her a cream pie.

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

first time will probably be all over her stomach just before you put it in.

6. nicholaswillick768

Let me rephrase and specify:
    1. I'm wearing condom
    2. She is NOT on birth control
    3. I want to cum while not inside her. Where should I do it?

1 person likes this.
  7. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

If you are wearing a condom it will be inside the condom no matter where your dick is.

1 person likes this.
  8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Cum In Her Hair......Chicks Really Go For That...... :)

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.
  9. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

oh for fuck sakes you guys...this is serious stuff

assuming you don't have accidental orgasm...which if you are a virgin you should expect...assuming that ..you make love to your girlfriend and make her cum first/.......then...she will be sensitive so stay inside but be more gentle until she recovers...use the gentle time to allow yourself to come close and then inform the gf you are close

now dude..its best she knows in advance this part...kinda hard to learn on the fly

you pull out when close and roll on your back pull that condom off[or not] and let the girlfriend use her hand to ''finish'' you off....have a towel ready

you may want to plan to already be on your back but not all girls like being on top when they cum

10. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Oh come on...he said he is a virgin, you know as well as I do that she won't be cumming the first time.

2 people like this.
  11. John1234567

John1234567 Members

I beg to differ. She will probably be not a virgin so she will know how

12. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Well if she is masturbating then sure but that is a different session.

13. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Penetrate her from behind,doggy style,then withdraw,slide the condom off and cum on her arse.

14. etaf

etaf Members

Why not ask her , i'm sure you will must have talked about this and have some preparations - like when, and where ?

is it a hotel, do you have a meal before hand , she is not on her period for the first time
    candles , etc etc etc

then ask her , I suspect she will want you inside her in a condom, if she is not too scared of pregnancy

But dont expect to much on your first time
    and if you are making a night of it, then a stray sperm can make her pregnant
    so if you do come on her pussy - there is a chance she may get pregnant - so be careful and enjoy

15. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I agree with this 100% and I'm glad someone brought it up. It's terribly intelligent to wear a condom! :baby:

1 person likes this.
  16. nicholaswillick768

I understand that. I meant if I were to pull off the condom after pulling my dick out of her, as to not make an external orgasm as weird as that (cumming inside the condom while my dick is out in the open)

17. nicholaswillick768

Thank you for your answer. I appreciate it, but your advice bets on her making her cum first. Let's say that she never really cums during the session at all. Then the rest of your plan doesn't get to happen right?

18. nicholaswillick768

Yes, she is NOT a virgin. She has had 1 other partner but isn't like super sexperienced and hasn't done it in years.

19. nicholaswillick768

This is the type of action I'd want to do because I'd feel safest with not risking her getting pregnant by doing this, but it doesn't seem as "romantic" of an action as actually cumming while inside her, missionary style for example.

I'm fine doing all kinds of different positions and cumming all over different places, but I just want the very first first first time to be the most special memory

20. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Of course you're right.Sweet.