It's Not Personal Sonny, It's Strictly Chat.

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by ROLLINGALONG, Jan 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Lifetime is the "men will hurt you" network lol. I'm very familer with the romantic movies. ALWAYS the same plot. Someone is too busy or jaded on love well guess what they found it. Man does something stupid then begs for forgiveness the end. But it makes them happy.

1 person likes this.
  2. deleted

deleted Visitor

I watched Underdog. I liked it, the little person from Elf was funny.

Later I watched Rescue Dawn. that was pretty good.

3. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Tied the first hockey game. I had a good game but had to settle for a 2-2 game with 1 goal each in the shootout.
    Next game is in about 10 minutes

1 person likes this.
  4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I am on limited television but womens network...I think oprah owns it....it has nothing but chick flicks and chick detective movies....we watched oe supposed to be about a bear terrorizing some people and it was the lamest movie ever with bad drug dealers[with a trained killer bear?] and corny as hell acting

DrRainbow likes this.
  5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

it is a marvelous sunny crisp day....ive been out since 9am cutting wood....stacking wood, hauling it to the porch....my stupid dog rolled in something dead or something....i'm afraid to touch it but he has a good sized smear of something gross.......waiting for it to dry and I will cut it out

its so nice out I feel guilty for what is about to go down

which is a nap ;)

DrRainbow and Orison like this.
  6. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

oprah's network is called OWN which makes sense Oprah Winfrey Network

lifetime has been around forever and its all women getting beat up or killed by jealous husbands and boyfriends.

we won the second game but thats not really to impressive, they only had 4 guys on their team show up.

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

if there was a way to remove channels from your service, Id pay extra for it. lifetime and discovery id would vanish. hallmark maybe but I do kinda like watching the Waltons.. but they might be in insp now..

8. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

dream grow room

[​IMG]

DrRainbow and Orison like this.
  9. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

i am one inch away from cancelling my satellite. i probly will as soon as i find out how to watch walking dead and sports without it. pretty sure i just have to sign up for the online package for sports and there has to be some pay for view of new episodes of walking dead. bill is due in about a day or two...lets see what happens.

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

Rip Superfly Jimmy Snuka...

yeah he killed his gf.. but I was a fan of his long before that.

11. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

damn sad to see him go, he was a mess though so no surprise. but he was always one of the most interesting characters in wrestling

12. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

fucking siri/....just texted my buddy that ''jimmy the superfly snubs died ''

DrRainbow likes this.
  13. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i can remove them from satellite provider by creating lists and just using the list of channels i like

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

yeah I can kinda do that too but I often forget to use it that way. .

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

logo running the fugitive. .odd for the gay channel

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

broinlaws grandma just died..

17. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

gay channel is one of the ones i removed..along with oprah ..country music ..politics and fashion channel...theres lots more but those were the first to go

18. deleted

deleted Visitor

logo has Rosanne .. I get annoyed by the commercials. but manage..
    CMT has Rosanne but my package wont get it.. its weird,i know somoeone with all the channels but CMT wont come in.. ive to wonder if its blocked and only added by request.. dukes of hazard and all.. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaw..

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

20. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

Police say three men are facing charges after 26 copper plates valued at more than $10,000 were thrown off a moving train and stolen.
    Toronto police say the incident happened Thursday evening, when it was reported that copper plates had been stolen.
    Police say three men arrived at a CN service road near Meadowvale Road and Sheppard Avenue East in Scarborough and stole the copper plates, which had been thrown off a sealed box car on the moving train

DrRainbow likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.