Tv Show/film Fusions

Discussion in 'TV' started by The Walking Dickhead, Jan 10, 2017.

1. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

How often has this happened?

8 Out Of ten Cats Does Countdown
    Alien vs Predator
    The episode of Red Dwarf episode where they end up in Coronation Street (missed opportunity there for Lister to meet his character played by the same actor. it's Red Dwarf for fuck's sake, fuck around with the concept at least bit like)

Any more?

I think there should be more of these.

I'm just watching the Enterpise box set and I totally love it. I'm going to buy a model of the ship in that, it's the coolest ship in the whole fleet IMO

And Scott Bakula nails it as Captain Archer I think. Quantum Leap was great too, so I was thinking why don't they do a new episode of Quantum Leap where he leaps into the future into the body of Captain Archer on the Enterprise NX-01?

Why don't they do an episode of Star Trek where they go through a wormhole and end up in the Star Wars galaxy? Come to think of it, why have they never done an episode where they end up travelling to an another galaxy?

Producers should be amore experimental with concepts like these, especially in sci-fi, but most of the time they are too scared of damaged their "franchise"

2. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0ScMs6_I8s