22 Years In Prison For Stealing A Tv Remote

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by MorphGirl, Jan 9, 2017.

1. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

2. morrow

morrow Visitor

Sounds like an ass hole!

Breaking into people's home's, is horrendous!

I would make him serve the 22..

Why do people think they can just help themselves to people's stuff?

Do they not care how it effects people?? No I guess not!

1 person likes this.
  3. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Will they let him use the remote on his prison TV?

2 people like this.
  4. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

There was an article way back when about a guy that stole something like 50 cents and got life in prison. It was part of a 3 strikes your out law.

Also heard of a man that punched a man in the face and got 20 years (no permanent damage to the victim) the reason is they say he broke into the house but the guy says the door was opened after he knocked.
    The guys girl or ex girlfriend was in the house.

1 person likes this.
  5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Ummm, he didn't get that long for one single crime

1 person likes this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

If you'd seen what he wore to the hearing you'd have given him a life sentence for bad taste!

2 people like this.
  7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I think you quoted a rag newspaper not known for integrity in its reporting

heres another feature

World's fattest woman who was bedbound for five years looking for love on Tinder after shedding 40 STONE

I didn't see any confirmation in a more respeted site like the national enquirer

also next time instead of just a link you should post a rip from the story for people who don't like clicking through...its a common courtecy we do here :)

btw morph....welcome to the site ;)

8. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Well thanks for instructions on how to post something in hipforums, I am new to this forums :). I appreciate it... I thought the title said it all, it was in many newspapers but I chose that one for the fine people here. Kept it simple and short. It was also late.

I will either type too much or not enough. Lol. Love or hate me.

Next time, perhaps I can just send you the link in IM and you can read it over first? :) or maybe just send you a link and you can roll with it from there? Personally I don't like starting threads... prefer to just comment on other people's threads.

Could have posted a link to snopes instead... but then what would there to be said? Lol. It is true btw

Thanks for the warm welcome :) Welcome to my range

9. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

The article says he has a long history of theft and they were determined to put an end to it.

1 person likes this.
  10. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Dammmmmn your a bitch...wanna be my friend?

1 person likes this.
  11. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Lift cushions, look under sofa, check fridge, cupboards, shelves, by computer...etc...
    Imagine the irritations the tv remote being stolen must have caused people.... when I lose my remote it is very frustrating.... I think he is an asshole and wanted to annoy someone..

I wish I had, by the looks of him I imagine some beat up boots, dirty jeans with tips smelling like sweaty ass ... maybe overalls... shirt with some spilled food on it.
    Guess not, He won't get out til he is in his 50s. How many previous charges did he have?

Sadly the probably won't, I mean with this sentence he will probably work some and can buy his own... it will probably get shoved up his (__|__)

Yeah, I wonder if they like life in prison sometimes with stuff people do, but 50 cents, I wonder how desperate that guy was and did he want it for food or drugs?

There was another guy I read about who raped an 18 year old sleeping on his couch... millionaire ... happened mid December, the trial did... he got off and said, if my dna is on her it was an accident... my penis was peeking out of my shorts and I accidentally fell on her, it might have slipped in., he said

1 person likes this.
  12. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Yeah, I am open to friends... wanna? :) I am not a bitch at all actually :). Unless pmsing... I am very kind and considerate.

1 person likes this.
  13. morrow

morrow Visitor

14. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Thanks, I will definitely look him up and read. I wish he didn't name himself after an artist though... best if he just uses his own name in my opinion instead of associating his work with another, or who influences his work. Him being from east London I wonder if he knew the krays brothers? Ever read about them? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kray_twins

Here is a link to the rape slipping in story if anyone is interested. Money buys freedom.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/i-fell-and-penetrated-her-by-accident-millionaire-rape-suspect-claims-a6767486.html

15. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I was present as one of the Kray brothers funeral entourage went down Bethnal Green Road,East London.Can't remember if it was Reggie or not.Probably was.

16. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Ah that must have been kind of surreal to see. Was it huge? I was in London a couple of years ago for a wedding. Stayed not far from southwark station.

V&A museum is always a must go see Of course.

17. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

. Yeah they must have had enough of seeing him in the court all the time.

18. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Yes it was big.Horse drawn hearse and all.

Next time you're in London you should go to the Bethnal Green Museum of Childhood.

19. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Oh definitely will check it out. Love kids toys, have made some in a way.. I wanted to go to an advertising museum there last time but didn't have time to go. :(. Next time. I also wanted to see the the painting A Bar at the Folies-Bergère, by Edouard Manet. Was one of his last major pieces. It is at the Courtauld Institute of Art. Have you seen it?

Also the hand fan museum, always wanted to learn how to flirt with a hand fan. Lol. The hand fan language. There is such
    a thing. Pretty funny to read how to move a hand fan and what it means.

20. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Yes A bar at the Folies-Bergere is at the Courtauld.I haven't seen that painting for years.And I'm into painting.But I probably wouldn't have remembered seeing it until you mentioned it.

Slightly off topic there.