U.s. Tanks Roll Into Germany To Protect Against Potential Russian Invasion

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Openmind693, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Openmind693

Openmind693 Members

Just what the hell is this all about? Russia invading Germany.....Jeez . CRAZY!!!

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-tanks-roll-into-germany-to-protect-against-potential-russian-invasion/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab6g&linkId=33152276

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

All bullshit.

The US is the real threat -- not Russia.

2 people like this.
  3. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Not that the Russians have a grip against Germany or anything.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

We don't need inferior US tanks. We are undisputed champions of das Panzer.

2 people like this.
  5. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

Neither Germany nor the rest of Europe could fight its way out of a wet paper bag right now. What few weapons they have are either seriously outdated or made by the US for the most part leaving them little choice but to allow the US to move its troops around at will or risk being thrown out of NATO with no way to protect themselves and economically sanctioned to add insult to injury.

Even Trump is finally admitting that the Russians attempted to sway the election, whether they did or not, and both republicans and democrats are out to make an example of them. Considering the republican leaders were against Trump's nomination this may also be their way of forcing him to toe more of the party line or become a lame duck president. He's about as idealistic as a snake so I expect he may quickly back down on any grand plans he might of had for dealing with Russia and dumping on China.

6. morrow

morrow Visitor

Well I don't understand why the Germans need the USA! So maybe it's a ploy by the USA?

The UK armed forces have been reduced so bad, I just hope we don't owe the USA for anything else!

What ever the reason this time...Not having my son's! And not in my name!

Fuckin angry people..Why can we not just put the guns down!

Ok mini rant over! UK over and out!

7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

This seems purely symbolic, not a response to an actual threat. More a way of smoothing ruffled feathers in regards to the president-elect's anti-Nato remarks

1 person likes this.
  8. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

The US military is equal to the next six or seven largest combined, with Russia having the second most powerful, China the third, France being number six, UK number 9, and Germany a distant 18th. The superpowers have the ability to carry on serious war anywhere on the planet, but the rest have more defensive capabilities. Russia has no friends on this one with even China prepared to attack them which is why earlier this year Putin threatened nuclear war because he knew damned well he was playing with dynamite pushing for Trump's election.

As usual, there's just too much money involved and nobody has a reason to spare either Trump or Putin and either they will both back down or they won't.

9. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

No, Obama made it very clear he would get Putin back for messing in our election and those troops are there to help ensure Putin doesn't try anything stupid.

If Putin does do something stupid I'm sure we'll find out about it right away, but the more interesting thing to watch in all this mess is Trump's response. He's enough of a showman to easily pull off 180 about face on his stance with Russia.

10. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

LOL
    why don't you move then, comrade.

1 person likes this.
  11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Faux news.

3500 troops? More people go to a Kanye concert

1 person likes this.
  12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The USA wants defense systems all over the world so it can take down any threat anywhere in the world. It's why Poland is a site for ballistic missiles and defensive missiles. Close to the countries they fear threats from. Russia won't attack Germany, it'll attack Poland first AFTER the US launches missiles from the site. Then the Poles will add another nation to the shit list, America. And so they should using Poland as their the rat maze.

13. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

The Poles have been caught in the middle of this fight for thousands of years and know damned well from personal experience that Russia is never anyone's friend unless they happen to live in central Russia. Going from the frying pan into the fire is just never a choice and I expect them to sit this one out altogether and see which way the wind blows. Germany being reinforced is just one of countless moves and it could take a few weeks for everyone to get into position, especially all the ships.

Trump is the problem. He's the continuation of the Tea Party declaring war on the rest of the US. Just as they repeatedly threatened to default on our loans and bankrupt the government he's now brought us to the brink of nuclear war. However, he's not even a die hard Tea Party or Neo right winger and the whole point of this little exercise is to give him a good smack down and remind him of who is in charge around here. If they don't succeed he'll remain a loose cannon on deck and, my guess, is someone will assassinate him. In the meantime, its payback time for all the crap Russia has pulled since the Soviet Union fell apart.

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Trump isn't even in control yet?

1 person likes this.
  15. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Trump can't even control himself.

16. morrow

morrow Visitor

I was thinking the exact same!
    Obama still organising this, going out of office? Seems all a bit strange! Would you leave a war for someone?

17. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

And those people are probably better armed than our troops are too.

1 person likes this.
  18. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

its like the israel thing

crybabies tend to take fits when its time to go to bed

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You aren't my real dad!

1 person likes this.
  20. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned