Girls Who Smoke

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by kromek85, Jan 9, 2017.

1. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

This question provides a difficult decision. Yes I typically like weed smokers better. No I don't smoke; and further more don't like smoking. I think it's a self-destructive behavior. That includes smoking pot. It gives you cancer! Same as cigarettes... I only do edibles, personally.

Anyway to break it down further: When I'm attracted to someone, I consider whether or not they smoke. I've dated smokers before, and used to be a smoker myself! So I'm really torn because there is a sort of primal gravity that wrenches me toward a woman who smokes, but at the same time I know that it causes lung cancer.

2. kromek85

kromek85 Members

I personally prefer vaping weed than smoking but wouldn't say no to my friend who would like to smoke a spliff. Edibles are a good way of getting high as well. Anyway, it really depends on you, I'm not smoking cigarettes and I don't want to do it even if my girlfriend would smoke them. I'm not a very advanced pot-head, only smoke from time to time as I want to keep the balance in life.

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Eating lettuce can give you cancer also. The risk varies per product. A lot of pot does not has equal risk on giving you cancer like cigarettes can. The chance on getting cancer from eating lettuce is even smaller, but its there. Is it a reason to never eat lettuce? Well I guess for some people it is :p

1 person likes this.
  4. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Couldn't agree more. Phish and the dead are known for having stoner fans.

5. Asmodean

Some are into 80's synth pop.

6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Hey now.

Granted, phish really does suck. I've even seen them live and still dont get it

But dont fuck with the grateful dead.

2 people like this.
  7. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Ok ok they have 2 good songs...still more than I can say about phish.

8. Asmodean

It is good to keep in mind that in a lot of cases what's bad music taste remains subjective. 80s synth pop is one of those genres that is an exception to that ;) Phish too I guess (not too familair with them. But since I am a passionate music lover that is probably for a reason).

9. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I have wide range of taste in music.I like to think the best of most genres."Eighties Synth Pop" covers a multitude of sins.I like to gravestone adjusted to it,I mean get stonework it.I mean get stoned to it.It's really very beautiful.

10. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

And yes I would like a female to get stoned and listen to "Eighties Synth Pop".

11. Asmodean

That's great! We can't go all after the same female stoners after all :p

12. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

All of my girlfriends smoked weed. Shit, I've dosed LSD with my girlfriends, as well as benzos, opiates, amphetamines, etc..

​Also, behold..............Killa MadZilla:

[​IMG]

13. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i smoke enough pot that i'm grateful my wife doesn't.....makes my weed last longer :)

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

^ yes! i feel I am exactly the same way lol.

15. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

But if she smoked too, you'd both be buying weed(probably) and it would even out, or you may even end up smoking more. Your weed intake may double, for all you know. Besides, there's nothing quite like waking up in bed with the woman you love and sharing a nicely rolled joint. Just sayin'. lol

16. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Huge fan or "Phan" of the Phish and Dead here. A lot of people think like you. They love the Dead but not Phish. I know there is a stereotype of drug use at shows but you would be surprised how many people don't. And not to start a war in here but weed smoke does not cause cancer. I know it's easy to associate it with cigarette smoke but it's just not the same. You are talking about one smoke that has a lot of things the other does not.

http://www.webmd.com/lung-cancer/news/20060523/pot-smoking-not-linked-to-lung-cancer#1

17. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I do like some of this stuff. But you are in the Death Metal right? All personal taste but I hate that growling and banging stuff. I used to love Cradle of Filth for a short while. Then I just could not do it. So angry, so wrong.

18. Asmodean

I'm into a lot of stuff including 90's black metal. That's the only kind of extreme metal im into really. I can appreciate some quality death metal sometimes but never was my cup of tea.

19. 1LO

1LO Members

stevie75667666 likes this.
  20. shur-y-not

shur-y-not Members

Really? I thought this was a joke. How old are you? Where do you live? Under a rock?

I'm in my 50s and every girlfriend and/or wife I've had since I was 13 has smoked weed. I use to steal weed from my older sisters when i was young. Hell, I smoked a joint with my 1st mother in law within days of meeting her.