Hope I'm Doing This Right

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by knottybarebum, Jan 9, 2017.

1. knottybarebum

knottybarebum Members

Pleased to meet you! Hard to believe I've never come across this site until now. As for my particulars, John Mellencamp was born exactly one week before me. That's my way of saying I really don't think of myself as a senior citizen. I was married for ten years, and divorced (no kids) by a woman who cited spanking as one of her reasons for leaving me. Maybe not all that surprising, since I've long felt that I was born to be spanked. The fact that it never happened to me as a boy just made me that much hungrier for the experience. and by the time I was 13, I'd begun secretly paddling and strapping my bare bottom, most often in my parents' bedroom where mirrors could be arranged to give me a perfect view of the proceedings.

The self-spanking habit has never left me, but in the 15 years following my divorce, I spent considerable money on the spanking services of professional female dominants. I regarded myself as the consummate naughty boy, with spanking being as much a part of who I am as my blood type. But beyond my passion for traditional pants-down, over-the-female-knee bottom warming, I'm a trained photographer who's always been visually oriented. I've also got eclectic taste in music and film, and the one book that I'd choose to have with me on the proverbial desert island is Stephen King's "The Stand."

That's probably enough for now. :)