Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by McManaway, Jan 8, 2017.

1. McManaway

McManaway Members

Hi my name is Christopher, I am from Ohio, and I'm 30 years old. Unfortunately I've never been great with introductions so I will ATTEMPT to keep this simple. I am a big fan of all kinds of music, but mostly 50's and 60's. I love mother earth, and everything she represents. If there is one thing about the world I would want to change it would be for everyone to be motivated by the importance of love, happiness, and the understanding that we were not put on this earth to destroy it like we have been doing for centuries. Working together to better ourselves and the planet.

Which brings me to #2 on why I joined the forum...

My girlfriend and I are looking to start an intentional community hopefully within the next year. Is there anyone on here who has personal experience or advice on the subject. I understand that it's not always what its cracked up to be and living with strangers can be a test to your morals and values. But I also know that sometimes, even if you don't want to, you have to pick and choose who you allow to join such an adventure right?.. Although I have done plenty of research, and watched tons of videos, I would still love to hear from those who have lived it. Knowledge is power. Thank you all!!!

2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

3. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

"Hail and Welcome" Christopher, - Can't really help with any experience But, the Best of Luck with your endeavours