Finding Other Men

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by ButchRed33, Jan 7, 2017.

1. ButchRed33

ButchRed33 Members

I'm ready to try sex with another man. Since women don't like sex anymore, and all men I know want more. guess that's how it's going to be.
    But I don't think my friends would go for this.

How do guys hook up? I really feel awkward about it, but I need sex.
    Anyone have tips on how to meet gay men?

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

if you're getting turned on by guys, don't blame women for it. i wish women liked sex too, but i can't make myself stick my dick in just anything because of it.

3. Sexfreakartist

Sexfreakartist Members

Try apps like grindr gay sex is the easiest sex to get. Men love sex and are always horny. On apps like that the whole thing is like this. "Hey what's up?" "Not much bored and horny" "me too do you host?" "Yeah but i'm a bottom" "cool i'm a top give address" "ok it's 1234 street st. City" then after sex you say "buy the way what is your name.

4. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

When I was 13 and horny, no girls would have sex at that age, at least in my day and time. I had two gay friends but did not know they were gay. It was a time where gay men would be beaten and killed. Being the horny kid I was, I was shown how to have anal sex. So I did it with both and got a girlfriend after that, a 17 year old one at that. So for me it was through friends. I went to a private school for gifted children and that was a big dumping ground for parents with gay kids. I always had gay friends and they never had a problem. However, we lived in NYC so there were a lot of gay guys around as well as gay clubs. You also have smartphone apps specifically for gay people. Then there are forums and websites. If you are in a small town, best thing to do is move.

My wife is bisexual and all of the girls she had sex with were friends or acquaintances. We never used the internet or ran ads. My wife had a few thousand sexual encounters with women over the last 44 years of our marriage. We recently moved from the NY/NJ area and after 7 years, she cannot find a new girlfriend. We live in a very conservative rural area where they still dislike non hetero people. It is a lot different than it was in the northeast. We had lots of gay or bi friends just in our neighborhood. She has had to go without another woman after 30 years of girlfriends. Can't even use Tinder here. There are never any matches. Even on Craig's list, no one in the area. We would have to drive two hours to a big city to hook up and at our age and medical condition, it is not worth it. We have lots of memories and ex lovers. Time for monogamy which is kind of boring but fits our current situation.

Meeting women is a lot harder than meeting men. I do not know why, maybe it is my looks which girls find hot, but I have been asked to have sex by several gay men in my life. Every relationship with a woman has been with a bi woman. All of my early friends are gay as were some of my High school friends. I attract gay and bi people. My guess is that it is my very liberal sexual attitude that makes them feel safe around me. Not many men would be OK with their wife moving in their female lover or their girlfriend dating women. Most guys would not be comfortable with gay friends and go to their parties.

You do not have to turn gay. In fact, if you are not gay, you are not going to turn gay. I am heteroflexible. I view myself as straight, am not sexually attracted to men but neither am I repelled by them. I can have sex with a man if under the right circumstances. A few drinks and some ladies playing with me and encouraging me, would do it. To me, a hole is a hole. A mouth is a mouth and if aroused by females, I do not care where my orgasm comes from. I used to attend orgies and group sex events where bodies touched other bodies and when you were kissing a girl you never knew whose hand was touching your penis. For me I would have to be very aroused by women before I could be talked into sex with a man. It would be for their pleasure, not mine. My wife has had sex with women she was not attracted to just because she knew I liked it. I can do the same if she wanted to but she never wants me to. Says it will spoil her image of me as the macho alpha male she married who makes her feel safe and protected. I found it weird that a bi girl is not in favor of bi guys. It has been 52 years since I had sex with my two gay friends. Never repeated it or desired to. Lots of guys have circle jerks or jerk each other off. Join the boy scouts and you will find that behavior among the younger boys. It is a phase that many men go through until they meet girls.