What Attracts A Woman To Have Sex With A Man?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by ButchRed33, Jan 7, 2017.

1. ButchRed33

ButchRed33 Members

Just wondering, seems like a couple of decades ago women liked sex. Now I get two impressions...1) they just do it for a few months to trap you into loving them, or 2) they only screw guys other women want. As much as they enjoy receiving oral sex, it seems like it's on the back burner in life. Do they want us all to turn gay,so they can too?

My friend says the same thing. His gf wanted it all the time for the first four or five months, then the shit just stopped. Now it makes her uncomfortable, many other excuses. Seems like she just wants someone in her bed. Now she's complaining that that that's all they do, is watch tv and sleep together. Still no sex, but they don't do enough. (spend money on me and my grandkids, please!!!)

Is that what male/female companionship has come to, spend money on me?
    No wonder there are bank robbers and counterfeiters. What gives?...or, who gives, or what the f****?

2. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Well, a couple of decades ago you and the women you slept with, i assume, were a couple of decades younger. So maybe that's it

I mean, you mentioned your friend then mentioned his sexless girlfriend is a grandmother. That isnt a clue to you?

Not saying older people dont have sex drives, but priorities do change as you get older. Its not all about freakin in the booty clubs anymore brother.

1 person likes this.
  3. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I feel like this thread has a lot of themes that don't really relate to one another. Or... I don't see how they relate to one another.

4. ButchRed33

ButchRed33 Members

OK, I see...
    It's not what you said, it's what you didn't say.
    Seems that's how it works.
    I see now why older men are going gay. I'm tired of masturbating. Did that while I was married. More than I did as a teen.
    Unfortunately it's getting clear now.
    Thanks for your input.

5. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

ButchReed33, a couple of decades ago, you had a body that was attractive enough to cause sexual desire on its own. A couple of decades have changed that.

And yes, we live in a society where "do stuff with each other" involves spending money.

When you go out with your guy friends, you go to places where you spend money.

Do you enjoy hanging out with your friends at their homes and playing Pictionary or ......

1 person likes this.
  6. ButchRed33

ButchRed33 Members

My experiment (experience) is done here. I've been here with multiple names, seeing what this hipster thing is all about. For about six months.
    If you think you're modern day hippies, Wrong.
    The cocky guys crack me up, the "surrounded by a wall", "tough" women crack me up.... I've met a few really cool people here, BTW.
    The Brits crack me up too...The attitudes are ...well, an indication that our future is in big trouble! LOL
    I never knew or realized the difference between a hippie and a "hipster". I definitely know now. Not impressed.
    I could go on, but I won't. Pretty sure it would sail overhead anyway. Adios.

7. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Ok Bye!! enjoy your new Incarnation ;)

8. morrow

morrow Visitor

Bye old dude...

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yep, dating costs money, and there are no legal means of earning income.

yeah those are two completely different things. and neither one posts here, so i'm not sure the relevance.