The Way He Looks At Me

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Peaceful_LotusFlower, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Peaceful_LotusFlower

Peaceful_LotusFlower Member

Anytime I see him, I notice the way he looks my way. Text him and he tells me to walk in through the garage. The way my heart beats as I see him as he gets up from his computer chair. Love the way he hugs me and holds my hands as he looks into my eyes. The tension builds as I continue to hang out with him. Hear the way he speaks to me, how his voice suddenly changes and smiles towards my way. Just be knowing him for so long I know that he's shy, so I always try to act relaxed around him. Suddenly without even realizing it, it's just him and I alone together and we're perfectly content being in each other's presence. I'm sure many people can relate to this when they fall in love or find someone they can connect with. For such a long time I used to fear love at times and other times I was wondering if I would ever find it. It's never good to be desperate and go looking for it, I believe it works better when you don't even realize it's even happening. Before I used to be so desperate and I learned from it. I'm learning and changing every single day.

Everyone knows and can relate when you work up to that final kiss and when you finally kiss, it's such a wonderful feeling. Sometimes they keep looking at your lips, back to your eyes, smiles, laughs it off and then looks back to your lips again and you feel the tension between the two of you. It's ecstatic, like electricity. You want them to kiss you so badly and then when it finally happens you kiss them deeply. This hardly ever happens to me and I've only fallen in love once before. I've had boyfriends and I had long relationships before. However you can tell when you just know deep down that the person is for you and that you actually see yourself with them and won't get bored of them. It happens people and others claim they never felt it or experienced it before. I've experienced this with a friend of mine and we're constantly always drawn to each other. We always talk, keep in contact, know each other so well, smile, blush, look at each other deeply and admitted to each other that something's there. I feel so safe and comfortable with him. I never want him in any pain and when he's sad, I just want to hug him so tightly towards me and not let go. I'd keep everything he ever told me to myself and keep it in private. Anything person he's ever shared with me or has ever told me, I'm taking it to my grave. I'll share my first love sometime when I find the time. Right now though I want to concentrate on what's going on right now because I find myself getting happier. I'm 33 years old and back when I was younger, I never felt it until I got older. Last night I felt something really beautiful and I still continue to keep smiling. This smile won't leave my face. Feel like such a dork too! Haha! All I keep thinking about is him holding me, kissing me and looking into my eyes. Finally for the first time he finally admitted to me that he can't stop thinking of me when I'm away from him and how much he misses me since I moved. Good thing I don't live too far away from him and can visit him. People deserve to be happy and I love when I see two people happy together. It makes me smile whenever I see it because it makes me happy. People are not giving up hope and continue to still keep trying and not giving up. Going out on dates can indeed make people nervous. I've been on dates and I've gotten nervous before. Than when you meet the person you click with, you just know it because you two get along so well and connect with one another. People think too deeply about it sometimes. I hate being preachy to people and I won't ever preach to people but if I had to say anything to anyone: Just be yourself, don't change and make the person you love happy. Just go out, make each other laugh and do fun things together. I won't lie though it sucks when you get heartbroken, trust me I know. I just try to be as optimistic as possible because I hate being stressed out. I enjoy being happy, not miserable. Now I continue to keep on rambling... so I think I'll stop. :D

2. azizullah98

azizullah98 Member

so your first lover has broken ur heart? its good that he likes u and u feel safe and comfortable with him.falling in love 2nd time dont u get afraid that ur heart will b broken my advice i dont go so much deep in love things becz if ur heart broken gain it will be a isatr for u . just hang out and chill.