Us Special Forces Deployed At Russian Border To Defend Baltic States ‘Scared To Death’ By Vladimir P

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Openmind693, Jan 5, 2017.

1. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

It seems possible that Putin would like to go into the Baltics. It's also possible that Trump will let him do just that. I don't think I need to spell out how that might cause problems.

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Yes, the Baltics feel most threatened. It is certain he is trying to destabilize those countries by influencing the russian population of those countries. A lot of things are possible, but I don't think Russia would invade or occupy a Baltic state any time soon with an army.
    Even if that would be a likely possibility though.... we still don't depend on Trump or the US army. I don't give a flying fuck what Trump will let Putin do regarding the Baltic fucking states. Except that he stays out of it.

3. BlackBillBlake

Let's hope you're right and Putin isn't intent on the Baltics. But if you accept that Russia did mess with the US election as seems likely, I'm sure there's got to be a payback somewhere down the line.

4. Asmodean

I'm not saying he hasn't any intent to weaken or if possible even annex the baltic states. I am saying he will most likely not go at it by invading it with an army. It wasn't the approach when taking Crimea. They do not like to fight openly with an army in Ukraine. It's not Putin's way to blatantly invade. I don't want the fact that russians tried to mess with the US elections give the US apparently a valid reason to send troops in Europe. I don't want any american military aid for european problems. I also sincerely believe we don't need it.

5. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Maybe this is a conspiracy by Obama, messiah ... so the USA will be defending the Islamic terrorist that have permiated Europe and attack Russia for attacking Syria.

Why wouldn't they have brought in tanks back when Russia went into the Ukraine? Why now?

6. Asmodean

Obviously because they don't have to be put to use :p

Which would likely be different if they did send tanks into east Ukraine.

1 person likes this.
  7. BlackBillBlake

I agree that we don't want the USA sending troops into Europe. I'm only speculating on what might happen. Really, I think it's too early to tell, but I think things may well get shaken up in ways we haven't seen for a long time.

8. Asmodean

If we let the USA meddle in our problems that chance doesn't become smaller. It would also be arguable who will be most responsible for an escalation. I mean it is now commonly assumed it will be mainly Russia but it is all how other nations will respond.

9. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

I don't know, you don't kick the cat... it bites back... this is very odd timing. Let's leave a mess for an incoming president to adopt and be blamed for.

Keep in mind that this is a country that for fun has a sport played with tanks...

The ride blow up dolls down a cold river for races on an annual bases

Then go to spas, saunas and get spanked with leaves and sticks for fun by random people inside the sauna. Banya

When someone political or high ranking officials lose a phone or a cat there are interrogations for days, Moscow is locked down.

Scarey

10. Asmodean

In earnest I only find this line scary.

You can find crazy hobbies, customs and pastimes in every country. So they play with their tanks. Sounds awesome to me :cheers2:

11. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Sounds and looks amazing to me too, :) and yeah only the last one is scarey which is why it was last. I am sure Estonia feels safer... I should contact my friend from there and see what he thinks if it. He hates Russians and grew up under Russian rule. Only military toys were issued.. old toys from the 50s.

The blow up doll race is pretty funny ... the banya spanking thing I would pass on, or maybe not.

This timing makes no sense to me ... has Obama even addressed it ? I have not had time to look online for more into on this

12. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

The timing has to do with Trump's election. He is the continuation of the Tea Party which is the tail wagging the dog. For years the Tea Party has threatened to default on our loans and bankrupt the country due to all the corruption developing in our politics. They are twenty percent of the population demanding everyone else do whatever they say and Trump ran on the promise to crack down on China and start dealing more with Russia which, again, is a blatant attempt to force their will on the rest of the country at the point of a gun by threatening to destabilize the economy which has become intimately connected to that of China. That Trump came back at the last moment from twenty points behind, which nobody has ever done, begs the question of what the hell is going on.

Obama attacking Russia is the rest of the country pushing back and insisting Trump either follow through with his threat or back the fuck down. The last populist demagogue president who ran on this kind of platform promising to clean up the swamp was Andrew Jackson who did away with the banking system. The result was he bankrupted the country.

13. Asmodean

Obama attacked Russia?

14. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

Obama has made a very public announcement of his intentions to attack Russia and make them pay for even attempting to interfere in our election. Hence, the military buildup is occurring to ensure Putin takes his medicine like a good little dictator instead of loosing his temper and doing something stupid.

15. Asmodean

Are you talking about sanctions in the first sentence? That's not an attack. About the military buildup: that's not an attack either yet.

16. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

No, Obama made it very clear he intends to attack Russia in both covert and overt ways. For him to attempt economic sanctions and merely kick a few ambassadors out of the country just before Trump enters office would be futile.

17. Asmodean

Anything he does at this point that can be undone by the next president would be futile right.

Ok so he has not attacked Russia yet. Glad we got that clear.

18. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

He's waiting until the troop are deployed to ensure Putin takes his medicine like a good little dictator and doesn't throw a fit or launch all his missiles. That's why Putin threatened nuclear war earlier in the election to ensure the US didn't over-react either. He knew this was coming.

19. Asmodean

Thanks for affirming again there's no actual attack yet.