Marijuana-Related Illness Increases In Legalized States

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Openmind693, Jan 5, 2017.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

I don't know if I've ever smoked when itchy, but I have gotten itchy after smoking and it was some of my worst itchies.

2. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

One question. Have you ever had an itch that you were completely unable to scratch while smoking?

3. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I think I know what you mean by the sensation you feel prior to getting high changing to a new sensation. But, for me... it's an equally annoying one. For example, I got really high yesterday because my stomach hurt. So, the pain of my stomach hurting changed to a sensation in which I felt like I was swallowing my tongue over and over. You know when you eat bread too fast and a piece of it goes down your throat way too slow. Well, it felt like that.

4. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I don't know. I just think marijuana isn't all that it's cracked up to be. Them hippies lied.

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i can't say for sure, but i doubt it. so that may be the difference.

6. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Damn I hate that bread feeling. And you may be correct about what you would rather feel. Like I said. It isn't a pleasant feeling in the cast while smoking but I was happy to not want to dig in there with a coat hanger.

7. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I know, right? Stupid deep throating bread feeling.

8. MADDENEDMAN

MADDENEDMAN Members

They are clearly leaving out the most obvious and important part, after you get stoned as fuck you cram your face with food, I've eaten to the point of pain while high and i knew someone who at like 14 smoked a whole cigars worth of weed, ate two or so large packs of chips and puked their intestines out. other than that this is total bullshit ignore it

9. abarambling

abarambling Banned

This is kind of random, but kind of related... so I was reading (Yea, I read) and I read this article about how people who smoke weed are some sort of precentage, I forgot how much... thinner than non-smokers. So, apparently weed makes you eat like you're a straving animal, but weed smokers are thinner than non-smokers. Again, I don't know if that is information to hype up weed, because apparently there is a ton of that. Or it's true. I mean there are a ton of emo-goth chics that smoke weed on the daily and are skinny as fuck.

10. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Interesting but I don't see how that statement is reliable. If we knew someone's weight that smokes then we know them...if we know them then wouldn't they be arrested? Outside of legal states of course. If they are going on people arrested for weed then those people very possibly do coke or meth also.

However out of all the people I know that smoke a much greater proportion are average or less in weight. So I would believe the state. I just question the source.

11. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I've been on forums for a long time, and the one of many things I suck at when forum-going is giving links to what the fuck I'm talking about. It was just a random article of many articles that I read. It always happens like that. I look something up, such as the rape of a 11 year old girl, and before I know it I'm on an article reading induce trance where I'm reading all these articles that were linked to the prior article I read, but have little to nothing to do with it.

12. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

YouTube is good at doing that to you.
    You can play a pink Floyd video and click on the related videos...an hour later you are watching 80s sitcoms.

1 person likes this.
  13. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Youtube used to get me all the time. Now, I'm pretty good at ignoring its ass. Also, when I do go on a Youtube watching induce trance, I meticulously pick the videos. So, Youtube is good for the most part. It's those damn fucking articles that get me going.

14. Meliai

Meliai Banned

You cant get arrested for just admitting you smoke marijuana, you have to be caught with it in your possession and i dont think admitting to a poll you smoke would result in a seatch warrant being issued lol

I dunno if the study has any validity to it but i dont think anyone was arrested for particpating

15. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

You took that a completely different direction. Not sure where you got search warrants from what I said. And as for polls we know how reliable they are after last November

16. Meliai

Meliai Banned

How did i take it a different direction? You said someone would be arrested for admitting they smoke in the referenced study, i said no thats not how the law works. One must be found with it on their person and in order to do that one must consent to a search or be served a warrant

It doesnt really matter anyways dawg

17. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

he just said it was an article no study was mentioned which is most of the reason i question it.
    if one is found with it on their person and they are arrested then you now know their weight.

18. Scratched

Scratched Members

I knew a guy in high school who couldn't smoke weed, made him sick every time. So I have no doubt that it happens, however that's the only case of it I've ever known.
    Only time I ever had issues was when I had too much booze before I smoked. However I learned that with practice that can be overcome too. lol

As for the Horse Shit thing, Cheech and Chong did okay on Dog Shit (Labrador), so I guess it's okay.
    I'm thinking Horse Shit might be more pungent though.

19. Brilliant morning star

Brilliant morning star Members

I saw someone have an allergic reaction to cannabis one time, many years ago... Was not a pretty sight, him going off to the hospital with my bag of weed in his pocket

20. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Did he turn green?

That's horrible. My condolensces brother.