Marijuana-Related Illness Increases In Legalized States

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Openmind693, Jan 5, 2017.

1. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

2 people like this.
  2. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Thank you verrr much!

3. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

For half a century modern science insisted butter was bad for you and margarine was better only to turn that wisdom on its head in recent years.

4. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

Don't smoke that, it's a myth.

1 person likes this.
  5. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

The only time I recall these kinds of symptoms was when a buddy of mine in Scotia was growing and used way too much Miracle-Gr0. You could taste it in the smoke. Within minutes I'd be very stoned, then came the headache followed by the nausea. I wonder if this is a similar example of either fertilizer poisoning or someone used a growth hormone (like the ones people use to grow massive pumpkins).

On the conspiracy side of things, what if the supply is being poisoned intentionally? Or if it was exposed to paraquat and the greedy dealers sold it anyway. Who can say without a chemical analysis.

Of course it might just be a bullshit story designed to frighten gullible teenagers away from trying the stuff in the first place. We need more facts (and Calgon)!

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Everybody knows you have to boil it first.

1 person likes this.
  7. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

Yea, same as deer turds~

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

If I ingest a whole lot of THC or CBD , I can get a belly ache similar to that of eating Morning Glory seeds but not as intense.. Alike Morning glory seeds the solution is to take a nap..

9. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

''increase in cannabis related emergency room visits''

well they didn't used to keep good records back when no one was truthful about drug use because it was illegal all over the place

now?

people are quicker to admit cannabis use and now we keep better records...having said that...it is my belief that any person visiting the e.r. who freely admits to cannabis use ''that day'' will be included in these stats...in other words ''illness'' can mean anything

i'm probably in there like 50 times :)

10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

also rookie users may think weed is the culprit when its probably the gallon of ice cream

1 person likes this.
  11. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

Or porking out on all that leftover fried squash, with mustard. And a ginger ale. Some yogurt raisins or gummi bears. A pizza..............................

1 person likes this.
  12. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

add rockstar energy drink to that list...also monster....destroying our kids

1 person likes this.
  13. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Ah, fuck me! So, you're saying my whole longterm effort of getting the stupid marijuana card for my stupid illnesses will just cause another fucking illness? You know... I can't wait until I fucking am done with all this BS, and I off myself. This is just fucking ridiculous.

14. Meliai

Meliai Banned

There is a very remote chance it could cause this illness. All medications come with potential side effects, you just have to weigh the benefits and the risks. In the case of marijuana, the risks are very minimal.

15. abarambling

abarambling Banned

*kicks rock*

I thought marijuana was the do-it-all drug. THEY LIED! Either that, or it's propaganda.

Ah, I don't really care either way. Marijuana isn't really doing shit to help me with my illnesses, so I guess for me... I left out. Whatever.

16. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Ever heard the clip of the cop that called 911 to say he thought he and his wife were dying? Now it might be correct that you just need to sleep it off or take a shower or whatever...but when you get inexperienced people getting top shelf stuff and don't know those facts. I can see reports of people being sick even if they arent.

2 people like this.
  17. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Next you will tell me that those banana peals aren't the reason I feel so good when I smoke it, while sipping on a Guinness.

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Never been sick off weed for me.

Every time I am sick, I smoke weed and feel better. :)

1 person likes this.
  19. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

Actually, I have made the banana recipe a few times over the years with varying results. The best seems to come from starting with a full 15lbs of bananas. Scrape the peels (after making lots of weird tropical drinks with the fruit) and then chop the mush really fine, I've used a blender with great success. Then you have to boil them in a pot for a few hours, adding water (non-chlorinated) until the last hour.

In the last hour you boil it down so it's a thick purplish black mush. Then spread it on a sheet pan or 2 and put it in an oven no higher than 250F. When it is fully dried out, crush it into small rough chunks no bigger than a pot seed (yes, pot has been known to have seeds).

Then smoke it. It has an odd taste and burns like Kingsford. I personally used it as "Hamburger Helper" for pot as opposed to smoking it by itself. If you did it right and Satur aligns with Ur anus, you'll feel the trippiness come upon you very gradually. The downside is that you really have to smoke a lot of the stuff (which is why I mix it with my veggies). The smoke is also unusual and makes your voice deeper, kinda like nitros oxide, but weaker.

I don't know why the big batches work and the small ones rarely do, but you'll have plenty to gift to other adventurous friends who will ultimately thank you for it.

A note; The Anarchist's Cookbook states that bananas are legal. True, but, more recent law inserts a caveat about formulating something beyond its intended use. So don't be bold or stupid (like burning it in a cop's face). Keep it private.

20. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

Sugar free Rock Star was my favorite energy drink. It made every hair stand straight up (which makes a very close shave really easy) and I got a mean buzz. But it seemed to dissolve my innards after too many for too long and the buzz required more and more. I quit when it began to remind me of the crack habit I finally quit in the mid 90s. These days I only grab 2 when George scores a sack of the good no-name Atlanta seedless buds. But he's off studying for a test now.