Black Lives Matter Accused Of Tying Up And Torturing Disabled Man

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Fueled by Coffee, Jan 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

2. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Huh, do you see rev.? The lies are becoming ever more apparent by some one who doesnt read and just randomly checks thing simply to be all angsty. Someone who is trying to get attention ... and Claims to know everything about my city yet continues to reference wiki, which we know is written by people who make up stuff. They say Left office in disgrace. Lol. Stepped down because of cancer. That is disgrace. They claim. So aware of my city on their island that they can't even Reference their own memory to know what happened or is happening. Died before the next election. Diagnosed with cancer in 2010, this was the year he decided to run for mayor. His life expectancy was 2 months upon diagnosis... he lived a lot longer and made a huge impact for the better. He stepped down because his fight was over and he was going to die, at which point his brother took over and a new election was called. I am the one here lacking compassion, what a joke that one is. Be careful who you align yourself with. So again I ask, what was your point in bringing up his drug use up and him up? when it was used for pain management, something he kept quiet, because he wanted to make some very good changes in the city he loved and he did. Were you trying to discredit the man and his accomplishments! Someone needs attention and keeps trying to highjack the thread when ever valid points are made..

I will keep this short and sweet. I have seen a lot rev. I am not on some island isolated from the world. I have been places. Know all areas of my city and not just one. Travelled to many places. BLM is using indigenous people in an attempt to validate their own agenda which is a lie. Also using them for other reasons in Canada which I can't get into but what they are doing will not be good for indigenous people should they continue. Of that you can be sure.

Why are they doing this if their only focus is police brutality, which you said before was the case? Why is BLM in Canada trying to tear down the police when they are about police brutality, yet 7 shooting by cops in a year is police brutality? Why are you telling me of your black friends? Why can you do this yet I can not? I have not done this at all. Does this make your statements more valid than mine, because you are a BLM supporter and have black friends, can cook jerk chicken and fried plantain? Sounds stereotypical, which could be viewed as racist. I do not think or believe you are racist but it seems you hold yourself up to a different standard from me. If I do what you did above, you would call me racist for it.

The only time I brought up ethnicities and my friends was when I was asked if I had ever experienced racism, at which point I had to bring up the differences in order to show how it is. most posts I have made, if you go back and read I took black and white out of it... why? Because The colour of skin is not an issue yet BLM wants to make it one with false allegations and false statements which mislead people and encite riots.

I stand by BLM has propagated a hate towards Donald trump and white people and the young man beaten The ones following blm are drones, completely unaware of what the left hand is doing.

1 person likes this.
  3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

his brother did not take over...the deputy mayor was handed rob fords power long before he even went to rehab...he was stripped of all his ability to change aything

lol.you seem fixated on my home....the largest of the thousand islands is situated off the downtown of Kingston much like Toronto island...only way way bigger....it is comical that you attempting to use that to show I know nothing about Toronto...that's just silly....

seriously...if that's all you have is a crack head mayor and attempts to show me as less than able to debate your sorry ass?.....try and remember others are reading this too..

repeating something over and over like some kind of manic child is not working for you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.