Black Lives Matter Accused Of Tying Up And Torturing Disabled Man

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Fueled by Coffee, Jan 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Orison, you nust have a lot of faith in the human race to believe people cant be dumb enough to live stream a felony as it happens

People be real dumb yall

1 person likes this.
  2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

It got media attention here in the netherlands as well. So it's not getting ignored at all. But I am wondering the same as Meliai really:

Here on dutch tv it also wasn't connected to the BLM organisation. Even if one of those culprits would be a supporter of BLM, seems likely, I don't see why BLM would get dragged into this as being the instigators or like they approved of it or something. So why exactly do you?

3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I feel for the young man in the video. I struggle with my own mental health issues and wonder how safe I am sometimes. As for the OP I think they determined that it wasn't a legit BLM activity. Just because they were black doesn't mean that their statement of being #BLM or whatever was real.

1 person likes this.
  4. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

The media with pressure from BLM/BLA is trying to say this is not a racist act or a hate crime as are the police/

They, the media and BLM are also trying to create sympathy for the individuals who did this crime.

BLM is supporting these 4 perpetrator and trying to blame it on Donald Trump.

BLM is a racist group and these adults were a part of this group.

BLM promotes the action that these 4 people took on this WHITE DISABLED person.

I say FUCK BLM
    they do not matter. people matter

1 person likes this.
  5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

So, in conclusion, the deafening silence from BLM defenders is because this has nothing to do with BLM

The end

Ps: i think my post and the post above were posted at the same time, my post is not actually a response to the above post

2 people like this.
  6. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have said it a million times all of my life.

LIFE matters...and until people evolve into that kind of thinking, it will be a f'd up planet.
    BLM is just another divisive movement.

I am in agreement that black lives matter, though. Of course, they do....but all lives matter....all life matters.....and not just humans.

3 people like this.
  7. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

BLM is just another confused movement like the rest of the American public. It's Three Stooges slapstick where everyone argues over the definition of stupid and who is the better example. If just ten percent of the country refused to go to work tomorrow the government and everyone else would be begging them to tell them what they can do to change things. If just ten percent fewer American refused to vote in national elections the politicians would be so embarrassed they too would come begging on hands and knees and insist they will repeal all the gerrymandering, limit the lobbying, and whatever it takes to restore confidence in the system. So long as people insist on having their cake and eating it too and merely pushing the blame around instead of actually talking realistically about what they can do things can only get worse.

1 person likes this.
  8. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

People within here are claiming that BLM has nothing to do it. This is what some people want you to believe. IF, and that is a HUGE IF they do not have anything to do with it them why is the number one BLM spokes person (Symone Sanders) defending these adults and blaming Donald Trump?

Anyone white person who is in a position of power be it a boss, a manager or a president... BLM calls them White Spremests. This is their words from their website, not mine.

When you read over their website, these 4 people (there might have been more involved) they picked the one person who BLM does not support or is for. he embodied it all. Too bad he was not gay too. THEY ATTACKED A WHITE DISABLED PERSON. This was a racist act.

9. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Not interested in all of the nitpicking details...I can see the broad picture every time very clearly.

10. thefutureawaits

thefutureawaits Members

Bureau of land management

2 people like this.
  11. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I'm not saying it wasnt a racist act. I'm glad they were charged with a hate crime.
    I''m not defending black lives matter even because it isnt a cohesive movement with one central brain - some people who have protested under the BLM banner are well intentiomed, some arent, just like anything else

I just think the whole premise of this thread is dishonest. There isnt anything linking these people to BLM.

3 people like this.
  12. There is absolutely no connection between this incident and Black Lives Matter. There isn't even any connection between incidents of violence and Black Lives Matter. Black Lives Matter is not a terrorist organization that makes plans to hurt people. Sick and tired of people treating it like it is one. Black lives do matter, even if some black people torture a white kid or even if a black person shoots a cop.

13. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

No it is when the people torturing the guys said Black Lives Matter several times throughout their filming of the torture as well as their reference to donald trump caused this. Then the spokes person for BLM (Symone Sanders) came forward and blamed donald trump for this. which is the same thing these criminals who tortured this person said.
    This is the same mind set as the ones who did the crime and is something that BLM promotes on their website the moment they separate themselves from the rest of the world. The only victim in this case in he one tortured.

BLM and the ones who committed the crime are of the same mind set.

1 person likes this.
  14. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

You got me there, I didn't watch the whole thing. Once I saw that little psychopath bitch smiling and joking and the general party atmosphere of the whole thing, I was revolted enough. The seem too stupid to know why they should "hate" Trump, so I chalked that up to mindless parroting. When I hear people whine about "Trump's rhetoric" as the cause of violence, I can't take it seriously, he sure never called for "dead cops" or dead anyone (except ISIS I think). But the rhetoric from BLM has been hostile and hateful from the start and too much of it is based on lies and glorifying criminal thugs as "victims".

The thing is though, a lot of intelligent people are driving BLM. Surely they would not advocate for someone doing this in a live stream for all to see. It's just so stupid.

2 people like this.
  15. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

https://youtu.be/bv25bPGoxw4

Apparently we are to look at the broader picture. ???? according to Symone Sanders in the above video

How about we break it down and look at it for what it is. Hate against white people by black people who follow the mindset of BLM activists who promote hate against white people or anyone who is not in agreement with BLM top people. BLM is just a new name for the seperatist group from the Black Panthers. BLM also stands for Black Liberation Movement aka Black Liberation Army. They are equivalent to the KKK. I will never be a part of any three letter group. BLM, KKK, ISI

She stated previously, with regards to a Black Mob beating a white man in Chicago.. simply because the mob thought that the man voted for trump...

"Oh My Goodness, poor white people" Symone Sanders said in a dismissive manner.

Keep in mind that Symone Sanders is a top person from the Black Liberation Movement AKA Black Lives Matter.

16. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Damnit, now i'm going to have to watch this goddamn video to find out for sure

1 person likes this.
  17. Meliai

Meliai Banned

But either way i dont think this negates non violent protest from others who have protested under the BLM banner

18. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have seen all the video(s).

I did not hear BLM mentioned; it could have been. There's alot of stupid yelling going on.

1 person likes this.
  19. expanse

expanse Supporters HipForums Supporter

I thought I accidentally clicked a link to Fox news when I saw the thread title.

1 person likes this.
  20. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It's not 6's fault. That is what much of the earliest reporting said.

If he'd like me to change his title I can do that for him.

Of course, that would make most of the discussion irrelevant.

I can change it to something like "BLM Accused of ..." if you want me to 6. Just let me know. It's your thread.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.