How Often Do Seniors Ejaculate And Orgasm Weekly

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Panama Jack, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

As you know,I post regarding senior sexual health. That said, How many times a week do the senior(Men) ejaculate? Senior(Women) orgasm. Nothing scientific here. My wife and I believe these are natural human sexual functions that are healthy habits for seniors. We would like to hear from men,women,married,singles,FWB's and routine fuck buddies. I will start. I ejaculate from sex with my wife 3-4 average weekly. Masturbate 1.
    So a total average of 5. Sometimes I take a break to build up a good load when I want oral. My wife gets 2 orgasms per intercourse and oral from me. So 8 orgasms for her average weekly. Another note: I shoot a load of 1 pre cum shot and 3-4 thick,milky shots and 1 post cum shot. I am 63 and my wife is 58.

Bazz888 and Gerryy1 like this.
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

senior in high school or college? in either case, i feel like i was around 150.

3. Gerryy1

Gerryy1 Newbie

I’m 66 and live a sexless marriage because of health issues. I have some ED but can get it up enough to masterbate. I read lots of Literotica so I cum about 3 times a week

6Sailor9 likes this.
  4. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

Old thread revived. I have been ejaculating anywhere from 5 to 10 times a week for the last ten years or so. Since I retired I find more available time to either masturbate or have sex. I looked at last weekend, Friday thru Monday, and I came at total of 7 times those 4 days.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  5. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

61 and I cum 3 to 4 times a day. With my wife, fwb fb or jacking. The more you use it the better

6Sailor9 likes this.
  6. Bazz888

Bazz888 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I too think its a necessary and a natural and healthy thing to do.
    I wish more people would talk about it and share their intimate times not just to have naughty fun but try to remove the stigma.

I think there's nothing more lovely than to see another human masturbating or having any sort of orgasm - so long as it's a good one for them :)

I'm 59 and I masturbate to orgasm at least twice a day and sometimes 5. It depends on whom I've been chatting to and how turned on I am.
    Recently, I went smooth and, feeling more frisky, I'm taking advantage of the warmer weather to stroll outdoors naked and I cum then too.

When I was with my most recent FWB, we met for sex about 4 or 5 times a week.
    Sometimes we met just to have sex (a quickie which involved 2 or 3 orgasms for her and one for me).
    Sometimes we would travel to the next town and on the way, she might strip and masturbate as I tried to drive. I usually stopped to enjoy watching her.

Other times, we met in the evening for an overnight session and we had sex maybe four times then. Four times but she would usually cum at least twice each time, mostly from receiving oral and some from when she played cowgirl on me.
    I always came fourth or fifth. ;)
    I still masturbated at least once a day and she masturbated every couple of days though sometimes a few days in succession.
    We weren't together those times but we did have some video calls and watch and turn each other on, remotely.

Sometimes she had a second one in a day, usually to turn me on (as if that were needed lol), for our daytime session.

Her preferred wake-up routine was with me sliding inside her unannounced, from behind as she was mostly laying on her side.
    She described that as the best way to start the day and she would cum twice followed by a 3rd as I gave her oral.
    I was 53 and she was 61.
    At 68 now, and alone, with no FB, she says she still masturbates every couple of days to 2 or 3 orgasms each time. I don't disbelieve her and unfortunately that 'thing' we had, is extinguished.

Josephinelcajon likes this.
  7. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

Upper 50s and still daily. I plan on doing it daily as long as possible and encourage everyone from 0 to 100+

8. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

From what I gather, if you remain physically fit, your sex drive will follow suit.

Im only 40, but ever since my sexual awakening, I've noticed a correlation between my fitness levels and libido. I've never been overweight but I've been scrawny, I've had bouts of perpetual drunkenness, perpetual dehydration, depression, 80hr work weeks, etcetera. These things all make me not horny.

I've also experienced many things that make me horny. Over the past couple years, I've discovered nudity, naturism, public but risky sex/m-bation, nudist camp, covert naturism, nude cam streaming of sex and solo, but also working out, fitness goals, water aerobics, and communal showering.

I feel as though if these things are tools to facilitate my sex drive, i can go 5x a day until my health fails.

Like i said im 40, and all my friends act old. I don't wanna act old.

Can a "senior" confirm or deny this stuff?

RIJACO likes this.
  9. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

Yes I can confirm that a good diet and exercise program will keep your sex drive alive and well. Like you I did the 80 hour workweek and other things that would eventually curb my sex drive. At age 50 off to the gym I went after being a couch potato for years. Went for and completed a triathlon 2 years later and haven't looked back. Sex drive increased as I trained for the event and hasn't waned as I continue to train and enjoy my athletic activities. Now in my early 70's I get many random erections throughout the day and masturbate at least daily if not more often along with fucking a nice juicy pussy every now and then.

RIJACO, Death and 6Sailor9 like this.
  10. Panama Jack

I am the original poster of this subject (January 2017). It’s interesting to note that 6 years later my wife and I still have vibrant sex life together she is 65 and I am almost 70. We now have penetrative sex 2-3 times weekly. I give my wife as much oral as she wants weekly and she plays with her vibrator often. Also we now include another couple to play with once a month. Ejaculations and Orgasms are still going strong in our home. It’s all about working hard and working together to keep sex alive in your relationship.

nldn and RIJACO like this.
  11. Aule39

Aule39 Members

Male, 62. Probably ejaculate on average 4-5 times a week.

nldn and Panama Jack like this.
  12. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Almost everyday. Volume is down but frequency is still good!

nldn and 6Sailor9 like this.
  13. Panama Jack

I’m just a few years old than you and it averages 3-4 times weekly less we play with another couple on the weekends. I don’t always cum every time in her. She understands.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  14. Checkmate

Checkmate Newbie

Male, 74. Since prostate was removed 6 years ago I no longer ejaculate. Have 1-2 orgasms per week.

15. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

But does the orgasm feel the same? Can you still edge?

16. Checkmate

Checkmate Newbie

For me orgasms are definitely different. Still pleasurable, but not the explosive sensation I had prior to prostatectomy. The duration of orgasm is much longer now.
    Have not attempted edging so can't give honest answer to that.

Beatniks likes this.
  17. Windman

Windman Members

At 64 I generally cum 3-4 times a week, never with my wife’s involvement. Sometimes with a a friend but usually from masturbating. I will sometimes withhold if I know I’m going to get a blowjob to increase the pleasure from the amount of cum I produce. At times I’ll cum 2 or 3 times a day for a few days in a row because I’m in the mood for it.

casper72, RIJACO and 6Sailor9 like this.
  18. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

Mood is the key to my own number per week. I've been following my biorhythms for the last few years and noticed a correlation between several rhythms and libido. Sickness and mental outlook, stress, has an impact too.

RIJACO likes this.
  19. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Oh I definitely have cycles....sometimes I get a crazy horny stretch....then this week...not much. Stress, distraction, rest all influence me.

RIJACO and Windman like this.
  20. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Same with me @Twogigahz This week has been a bummer - takes me too long to get the result I want when I am solo.

casper72 and 6Sailor9 like this.