Am I Missing Something?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by waveland, Dec 30, 2016.

1. waveland

waveland Members

Out of 10 carriers ALL are in their home ports but 1. That particular one is the Eisenhower and it's in the middle east and is on its way back to Norfolk. That leaves ZERO naval battle groups deployed anywhere! Is this Obama leaving the US pants down on his way out. Previously even in peace time a minimum of 3 battle groups would be deployed abroad.

Actually, just noticed the Eisenhower pulled into home Port today !!! Hmm

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  2. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

That's spooky for sure, but part of what's spooky about it is that I doubt Obama had much, if anything, to do with the decision. He might inform the Pentagon of his interest in political maneuvers with the fleet or intent to declare war or whatever, but he's too much of a pragmatist to second guess the admirals on such things. Considering the tension with the Russians right now it raises "red" flags and makes me wonder what the Pentagon has going through their heads right now. Whatever it is, you might want to watch how fast those ships leave port again and where they go.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

odds are you're missing a lot. i'm sure they don't tell us most of what's going on.

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

They are back home in preparation for the imminent zombie apocalypse

1 person likes this.
  5. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Whilst weapons or war are kept 'at home' then there is less chance of 'trouble causing' elsewhere

Tags: