When Did "thigh Gaps" Become A Thing?

Discussion in 'Ask a Woman' started by unfocusedanakin, Dec 29, 2016.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Women make up so many rules about beauty. Just wanted to comment that as a guy I never noticed this as good or bad. No man looks at a beautiful women and says "oh your thighs touch I don't want to have sex now". Curves can be nice.

Eric! likes this.
  2. In the 80s I saw a lot of this. Probably because so many women ran around in spandex exercise clothing as if it was daily wear. Too often it was just an indication of which women had the better coke connections. The slang term that game out was "Toblerone" (yes, the chocolate) because of the shape.

But I'm with you, I don't measure women like this. I prefer chubby women and always have.

3. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

I remember a girlfriend commenting that I had space between my legs. What? I asked her what she was talking about? She began going on about how I had space between my legs when I was standing with my feet together (theigh gap). OK, I said. Then she drew my attention that she did not have this space. I didn't care and wondered where she ever got that idea? ...from other women? OK, that makes sense...I guess.

We found each other attractive and the sex was good. We also enoyed doing things together. ...far more important than theigh gap.

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I noticed men who valued the thigh gap just as much. And to be fair i can see why some people consciously take notice of this phenomenon ;) As Borat likes to put it: it's nice

Some women have it, some not. Just because some people have a name for it doesn't mean you have to worry about rules or beauty.

5. Asmodean

'I don't measure women like this, I prefer chubby' :D

6. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

There was thigh gaps when monkeys started walking upright.
    The actual name for it?? Well who knows...the oldest written I found searching was in 2012.

7. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

gap is good

very good

1 person likes this.
  8. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

If my wife is happy showing off her thigh high stockings an wearing her thigh restraints, I'm happy however loose or tight they are or how big or small a gap is...

I look at her thighs all the time to see how I'm going to romance my way in between them.

1 person likes this.
  9. morrow

morrow Visitor

Don't you see, it's better to have no gap, then you don't fall off!
    You guys, know nothing!

1 person likes this.
  10. Asmodean

11. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Where else ya gonna park yer Bike ?

sandybrooke, Eric! and GLENGLEN like this.
  12. Asmodean

I saw people without thigh gaps riding a bike just fine. But I'm from the netherlands (bicycle country).

OP seems to act like acknowledging the beauty of a tigh gap is somehow doing wrong to the women who don't have them. Like it has to be said that curves can also be nice, otherwise we might assume they can't be. Yes both are awesome. Duh! :cheers2:

1 person likes this.
  13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm all about the crease from the ass cheek to thigh. That crease line. Mmm mmm mmm.

14. diesel#

diesel# Members

I never noticed it much, but does it have any special significance?

15. Jordanfive

Jordanfive Banned

Exactly my boyfriend always paid attention to that he never cared about if my thighs touched or had a gap

Straight Up likes this.
  16. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Thigh gap is sexy to me.

C8B5367A-811B-4D5D-B563-7AAAEF19FA48.png

6Sailor9 likes this.
  17. Asmodean

It's sexy to almost everyone. I cannot be convinced otherwise. Some may place more significance on it than others, which triggers a third group of people who get critically about it then.

6Sailor9 and Eric! like this.
  18. drock69

drock69 Members

I saw thigh gap’s quite a bit back in the 70’s! I rarely see then nowadays!