• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Openmind693

Openmind693

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted December 27 2016 - 01:37 PM

I quit smoking cigarettes about 8 months ago and started vaping. I now have 4 different mods ( e-cigarettes ). They are supposed to be far better for your health. There are hundreds of different mods and flavors to vape with. I like it much better than smoking. Anyone else in the Hip community vape?

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

#2 Ged

Ged

No Fantasy Required.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 747 posts
  • LocationLocal sensorium.

Posted December 27 2016 - 01:53 PM

Yes I'm a vaper.It's much better than smoking cigarettes.And it works out cheaper.I feel healthier.I love the different flavour juices you can get.It's as satisfying as cigarettes,and more socially acceptable.I don't know why people still smoke cigs.

#3 guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam

• PipPipPip
  • 20,711 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted December 27 2016 - 02:04 PM

They are so prevalent that I'll take a couple hits here and there if offered, or on rare occasions, I'll ask but I've never owned a vape. They taste 10x better than cigarettes and I get more of a rush akin to hookah from them, so I definitely prefer vaping.

Bvztpo7.png

#4 Irminsul

Irminsul

Valkyrie

• PipPipPip
  • 16,618 posts
  • LocationBavaria, Deutschland

Posted December 27 2016 - 02:29 PM

I've always wanted to try to e-cig/vape. Just for a test. :)

Red, white, black are our true colours
For these colours we will fight!
Red, white, black will crush the enemy
And will bring back what is right!

#5 nznudist1992

nznudist1992

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationAuckland

Posted December 27 2016 - 03:28 PM

I quit smoking cigarettes about 8 months ago and started vaping. I now have 4 different mods ( e-cigarettes ). They are supposed to be far better for your health. There are hundreds of different mods and flavors to vape with. I like it much better than smoking. Anyone else in the Hip community vape?

Man I'm a mastervaper or vapist as well. it's the only thing that stopped me smoking. but now I craze a mega hit of vaper hope it's better.

#6 Aerianne

Aerianne

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,996 posts
  • LocationMetro Atlanta

Posted December 27 2016 - 05:07 PM

Cigarette Free for 3 months.

Vaping for 2 years.

• Irminsul likes this

gallery_213103_7209_563.jpg

#7 Irminsul

Irminsul

Valkyrie

• PipPipPip
  • 16,618 posts
  • LocationBavaria, Deutschland

Posted December 27 2016 - 06:50 PM

My daddy let go of cigarettes near decade ago. Was a pack a day. Just quit cold turkey. Said he ever actually gave up, just had not had one in a long time. Last i was in his house a packet of cigarettes was still on the mantle piece. Unopened for several years. He bought it the day he quit.

Can't temp him.

Red, white, black are our true colours
For these colours we will fight!
Red, white, black will crush the enemy
And will bring back what is right!

#8 Aerianne

Aerianne

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,996 posts
  • LocationMetro Atlanta

Posted December 27 2016 - 07:03 PM

My daddy let go of cigarettes near decade ago. Was a pack a day. Just quit cold turkey. Said he ever actually gave up, just had not had one in a long time. Last i was in his house a packet of cigarettes was still on the mantle piece. Unopened for several years. He bought it the day he quit.

Can't temp him.

That's strong will!

Vape shops here have protective covers for the mouth pieces so you can test them.

gallery_213103_7209_563.jpg

#9 farmerdon

farmerdon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 410 posts
  • Locationarkansas

Posted December 30 2016 - 04:48 AM

Can't temp him.

I too was a pack a day smoker.one day lit one up, and it just didn't taste good. put it out and didn't light another for a couple days. and same thing, made me feel bad, like I couldn't get enough oxygen. so six months went by and lit one up. no big deal. then a year passed and lit one up and smoked half a pack. then I realized if I finished that pack I would be hooked again. gave them away, that was in the late 80s. haven't smoked since, now if its in the air, it makes me cough. just don't like it anymore. one thing I noticed, I quit having to go see the doctor for respiratory problems, especially in the winter.

• Irminsul and Aerianne like this

#10 themnax

themnax

• PipPipPip
  • 19,753 posts
  • Locationa small green planet in a distant galaxy

Posted January 07 2017 - 12:58 PM

people will continue to do dumb things.

the world is a better or worse place,

proportional to how considerate of others they are in doing so.

my nation is the imagination

this is the dawning of the age of zootopia

and thank god i'm not quite human

=^^=
.../\...