Not All Body Odor Is Bad...

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Jimbee68, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

Some observation I have made at least. Not all body odor is necessarily bad, at least on a man.

I've actually noticed there are two types of body odor. There is the stale kind. Like when you haven't showered for weeks, and you smell like Limburger cheese, or something that has been laying around in the Sun too long. And then there is fresh body odor.

You shower every day. But you do something strenuous. Maybe you did the lawn. Or maybe it is hot that day, and you are just about to shower. And you have that slight glow about you. But it isn't too bad, in my opinion at least. It can be rather pleasant, I have found at least.

What do the rest of you think?

:afro: [​IMG]

2. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

To each their own, I guess. I pretty much appreciate most man-smells. I find their odors enticing. Yup, I can get a chub sitting in the bar next to the roofer who just got off work on a hot summer's day.

I know this isn't for every one, under the right circumstances, aka a super-hot straight guy, the distinct smell of smegma has given me a raging, leaking boner.

Sorry you asked?