Do You Want To Miss The Best Film Of All Time?

Discussion in 'Action Movies' started by ninhanh94, Dec 23, 2016.

1. ninhanh94

ninhanh94 Members

A movie too or and more emotional. I think this is the best part of the movie Spider-man. And I guess you also think so. I suggest you should see it right now, it's so great!

"Every day I wake up and know that the more I try to rescue more people, meaning I'm creating more enemies than. And it's only a matter of time, when I am faced with the more powerful enemies that I can't beat "-a saying of Spider-notice for the occurrence of a series of dangerous enemies that you will face in the next film. In addition to Electro (Jamie Foxx) appeared in the teaser before, hiding hero Peter Parker will have to fight the Rhino (Paul Giamatti) and Green Goblin (Dane DeHaan). Peter Parker (Andrew Garfield) continue to meet much trouble with his dual identities when you just have to protect New York City beautiful, moderately complete responsibility of a normal student. Besides the voyeuristic action sequences, also does not lack the sweet moments between Peter and her classmate Gwen Stacy (Emma Stone). But the question to be posed is: Gwen Stacy character's fate will be decided in part 2. The fans of the comic Spider-man both know Gwen was killed in the battle with the Green Goblin, however, fans will have to wait until the summer movie season to find out answers, by the trailer lasts longer than 2 minutes have not revealed about this episode. Whether the couple Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield could have twins on screen in the film sequel The Amazing Spider-man?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTcr_1KlnPw&t=870s&index=1&list=PLMUkMvEgxqk-yW7I5D-qAuBYiqY7VLnJZ