Snowden

Discussion in 'Movies' started by The Walking Dickhead, Dec 22, 2016.

1. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

Well I bloody enjoyed that.

Good on Oliver Stone for making this film and fuck the NSA!

How many TB of data will they have just for "fuck the TSA" I wonder haha.

2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'll eventually see it, on your recommendation.

1 person likes this.
  3. The Walking Dickhead

It's hard to imagine how anyone could have made this film without adding a few bells and whistle to the story, but he done allright and Joseph Gordon-Levitt played a good part. There were a few minor cliches, but nothing serious. Any improvement on the script might have rendered the film too boring or complex for a general audience.

It leaves you with a sense of hope and feeling empowered against the evil NSA bastards. NSA - Nineteen84. I think there was one subtle reference to the film 1984 in there, without giving away spoilers. Of course there had to be, but 1984 isn't clear in my head. Just a specific scene that was probably intended to parody a certain scene from 1984 I'm sure.

Disappointed though that it didn't touch on the point that 9/11 was a false flag designed to generate public support towards or apathy for such things as the NSA and the war on terror, all falling under the umbrella of America's goal towards "full spectrum dominance" as was document in PNAC, and has pretty much been their goal since the end of WW2.

I don't think Snowden is on board with the 9/11 conspiracy theories. Assange definitely isn't, which is strange.

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Retarded

Whats the juiciest thing Snowden ever leaked

A secret New Zealand spy network, LOL

Yawn

5. The Walking Dickhead

You need to work on your Xmas cracker jokes. I never really got antipodean humour anyway, Eddie Izzard is just a bit weird and nonsensical.

6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Well, at one point the idea of the government keeping phone records was unimaginable..i even remember as a kid being taught in school, oddly enough, that this type of overreach was the work of authoritarian governments and a free nation like the US of A would never do such a thing. Imagine that, being taught such a thing as part of the curriculum.

Strange, what people can get used to and how quickly.

7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Anywho, i've really been wanting to see Snowden. I really like the actress who plays his girlfriend, Shailene Woodley. Girlfriend camped out in North Dakota for months to protest DAPL. She's pretty cool for an actress.

8. John1234567

John1234567 Members

He knowingly and willingly committed treason and endangered the lives if everyone just like hillary clinton

9. The Walking Dickhead

And the reason they accepted it- 9/11. Like I keep saying it's all part of the greater plan to rule the world. How fucking obvious does this need to be before the sheeple wake up.