Wife Wants To Give Me Ass Play.

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Cashtwenty2, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

Recently my wife has asked to play with my ass during sex. She wants to finger me and fuck me with her toys. I'm a little skeptical although I'd like to satisfy her every desire.

2. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Good luck

3. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Does she ask you not to flush your poop down the toilet so she can take deep snifs while masturbating?
    I will never get the anal thing. It is a one way orifice.

4. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Its like she wants you to feel exactly how she feels. A lit of women like this idea of payback

1 person likes this.
  5. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

Haha I agree. I said no thanks. Luckily she has other fantasies that I think will work just fine..

6. John1234567

John1234567 Members

I did it once for my wife.the part that is tricky is that she doesn't have a cock or know how to use it so its pretty scary thinking you trust her to stab you and have no idea how to do it lol

7. nympho man

nympho man Member

I can tell you from experience that letting your wife play with your ass during sex is amazing! My wife has fingered mine as well as playing with a vibrator in my ass. The intensity of the orgasm you have is pretty awesome!

Now, this is only my opinion from our experience. I say if you are curious, give it a try.

8. Silverback64

Silverback64 Members

So many men shy away from this without understanding how amazing it can be. More to the point giving your woman what she wants. Its not gay or homosexual. On the contrary the prostate is the mans g spot and to have an experienced woman give you a prostate orgasm is one experience a man should try at least once .

2 people like this.