Who Has Had A Thing With Another Member Of The Forum?

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by la Principessa, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

Many things bring out my poetic side but yes, romance definitely does that.

Cute :)

2. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

That is definitely the nicest thing you've ever said to me. Thank you. I like to think that I'm all of those things. Hope you're doing well.

3. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

I am, thanks! =)

4. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

No But I had a weird thing happen to me on another Forum (couple of people on here know about it though ) !
    I got a PM of a Just joined no post Member " Hi are you the Mally that used to see a Girl named *** a trainee journalist from Hyton in about 1972 ? no Long lost children or other Issues just nostalgia from a misspent youth " then she PM ed"I am her Mate ***** I seen you on here about a year ago and we were talking about you recently "
    As you can imagine I was Stunned by this but in a way flattered that any of them remembered me from those times !!
    So I replied " yeah its me and I Loved you Guys and the Things we got up to in those days and reminded her about the time we all drank beer mixed with cough Serum that was reported to contain Opium or summat ( anyway it got us Wrecked ) I was really Chuffed that she contacted me and even envisaged us meeting up for a Coffee and Chat about the old days after a Bit her PMs got more and More Flattering " I saw someone that Looked like you The other day " and "whenever I mention you to *** She gets a Funny look in her Eyes " and " I used to see you with the girls in the old days " stuff like that !
    Then she PMed me her phone number saying " giant leap of faith but I got to talk to you " Even this didnt set off alarm bells but Looking back it Should of ?? Anyway I did ring her and we talked for about half an hour about what we had been up to for the last ( nearly forty years ) but then her Conversation turned to talking about the things me and *** used to get up to and Kind of sex Stuff , To which I replied "thats not Me anymore thats another Person from a long time anymore " She then told me that she wants "Reality " whatever the Fuck that meant ? and meeting for a Coffee and a Chat wouldn't do it for her ??? So I said sorry that's all I got !
    Never heard from her again ( that as about Six months ago )
    Sad because I would have loved to meet up with her and just talk

1 person likes this.
  5. undefeated

undefeated Member

I wish I had- there is quite a few cute girls on this forum

6. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Pressed Rat had sent me multiple PM's asking if we could "fool around" when he was in California.

7. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Lucky!!!
    What did you say?????

8. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

I told him thanks for the offer but i don't "swing that way" at the moment.. Plus I have a girlfriend.

9. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

insert inflatable gf joke here ;)