Who Has Had A Thing With Another Member Of The Forum?

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by la Principessa, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

[​IMG]

Hey, I can limit the flirting to the moments your man is outside of the room just fine

2. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

I get that. I sometimes post on a Croatian forum, and there are a lot of lovely ladies there that I wouldn't mind hanging out with.
    I probably will, this is a small country.

As for romantic stuff online, not interested in that at all anymore.

3. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I would totally meet you, and probably wouldnt even feel too nervous beforehand. You seem like easy going company. If i'm ever in your part of the world you can show me your favorite indonesian dutch restaurant

4. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

I like your friendzoning skills xD

Have fun going out with dutch men, I hear they're stingy

5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Haha thanks, it is a talent i've honed over the years

1 person likes this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm actually finding it easier to make friends the older I get but I think it's because I've pushed myself to get amongst more social activities.

There's been no less than four events in the last couple of months that I would never have known about or gone to if it wasn't for joining a pool team. And my pool team are all 7 really different people from one another yet we all share small common interests outside of pool but when we come together its always a fun night.

I've been invited over to watch car racing, birthday parties. The other day I decide to install this "nearby friend" on my Facebook to see who was nearby. Didn't think it work but I notice team captain was "around" and we end up having a drink and bite to eat with him and his parter.

This has definitely been the most social year I've had since probably high school and I've actually enjoyed every moment of it and I look forward to seeing what 2017 holds in store for me regarding more socializing and new friends. :)

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah, making friends when you're a little older is easy. it's dating that gets really hard, because everyone is either already married or has already developed a meth habit.

8. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

^ or is not interested because they were abused by their first choice for a husband

1 person likes this.
  9. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

I have ! But it was only in a dream :sleeping:

10. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

I've met one of my friends that I know from here in real life. I met him when I first joined 3 years ago and he stopped coming here shortly after but we still talk almost every day. He and my husband have become really good friends too. We'll meet and hang out again. I have a friend I met on another site that I have met and hung out with too and I know I'll hang out with him again soon hopefully. No flings considering I'm happily married with a baby but friendships for sure. There are a handful of people I know from here that I would love to meet if it ever works out.

2 people like this.
  11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

It's one of my top priorities now to select one :cheers2:

Not all dutch men are like me :p You're thinking in generalisations again ;)

12. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

That's really nice, especially about your husband also becoming friends with the guy!
    I always found you normal, easy-going and chill, despite our (numerous) disagreements.

1 person likes this.
  13. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

Nobody on this forum. On another forum, yes. It was getting serious too. Then all hell broke lose. lol

14. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

Tell us about it. If you want to, anyway.

15. Total Darkness

Well at first it was kinda awkward. I felt like she was coming on to me on the forums, more than the typical flirting. It was weird because i didn't really interact with this person much prior to that. She mentioned feeling a connection with me, as my posts were often what she was thinking. So naturally i became interested in who this person was and wanted to get to know her better. So we exchanged emails, and photos of ourselves. Then we started talking on the phone. I began to really like this person, the more we interacted. Usually when i interact with someone online it eventually dies off quickly but with her it was different. We would be chatting until 5 in the morning sometimes. But then she started accusing me of having feelings for another woman in that forum, which wasn't true. So then every time we would chat it would turn into an argument. During one argument she went completely mad and lost it. Afterwards she started to ignore me. So i confronted her on the forums where she couldn't ignore me. So the drama between us spilled onto the forums. later she sent me an email in which i took as a threat. So then i really told her off in my response. She never responded to that email and left the forum shortly afterwards and i haven't heard from her since.

16. la Principessa

Oh man, I'm sorry. She seems way too jealous. That's something most people have problems with in long distance things.

17. Total Darkness

Yes, i had a bit of trust issues and suspicion too. But i wanted to ride this out and see where it leads before jumping to conclusions about someone. I didn't want to ruin what could be a potential relationship. I was greatly disappointed because i really liked her. She was intelligent, beautiful, and funny. But i'm over it and realize i deserve better. I need someone stronger and more mature (funny because she is older than me). The last poem i wrote in my poetry thread was about her.

18. la Principessa

That's a shame. But you saw it through and gave it a real chance so you did all you could to make it work. I tried to look for the poem but I couldn't find it. I write a bit myself so I was interested in seeing it.

1 person likes this.
  19. Total Darkness

20. la Principessa