Its A Wonderful Chat

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by deleted, Dec 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deleted

deleted Visitor

Gonna open a new chat thread for the Christmas / Yule / Holiday Season.. We should make this a good chat thread, bitch about your family and stuff you didnt get or want.. Lets not be cruel to each other on the hip forum. Whatever differences we have, shall they pass away with the new year. Well, at least give it a couple weeks before ya start up again.. :D

5 people like this.
  2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hey, Babe!

Happy Holidays!!!

1 person likes this.
  3. deleted

deleted Visitor

I get to work today, two guys leaving their shift playing with the train, a few cars have been added. the email went out anyone wrecks the train gets a pee test. I want to take some pictures of it but dont want to bait my work location, the only reason I wont take pictures at work.

4. Aerianne

Aw, man! That sounds so fun!

5. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Gotham is a repeat so I have on the Obama interview while I get ready for Xmas

6. kinkystar

kinkystar Members

There but for the Grace of God go I.
    I gave the money I usually spend on Christmas cards to charity.
    Happy Christmas and best wishes to you all.

1 person likes this.
  7. deleted

deleted Visitor

they built a tunnel out of box with xmas wrap on it. I dont know why I didnt think of that.. but so cool others took fun into it. and everyone was happy that day I got it running...

8. Aerianne

Really cool.

9. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Just got video of my cat chasing her tail. How come the stereotype is only of dogs doing that.

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

so the FIL has to get open heart surgery.. I told him he shouldnt and just change his diet and get something non invasive.. claiming they exhausted all the non evasive things . Idk. I really cant deal with the death of gf dad.. it will really fuck with her head.. and shes already fucked in the head.. i never knew my grandfather, he held me but died when I was about 2. I have zero memory of him. she wants to have kid i guess but im not sure shes stable nuff and we have satan and its just idk.. like even we have a kid, her dad might die before child has any memory of him. would been that way would we had kid last year.. i need to walk to my car and get some beer, I hide my good beer because shes gonna drink it.. ha ha..

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

you gonna upload it?

12. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Gotta edit it. I want to but a bit busy now. If I have a few beers and get tired of working around the house I might sit and play around on the computer later.

13. Aerianne

I have one cat that likes to play with her tail in this one spot in the bathroom. No accounting for the odd ways of cats.

14. Aerianne

Honestly, I'd feel more like the surgery would extend his life.

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

hes old tho., like not 66. I dont know.. his wife died right after that ohs. this family is weird.. hes going to do what he wants..
    I went out to get my beer but I thought I was hungry when I looked at the beer sitting there so I went to get pizza, I went to my favorite place Vincents..

16. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

my grandfather lasted to 77 if i remember right

i have no idea how he made it so long considering my grandma

at least he had a few quiet years before she followed him ..maybe 10 years ..i dont really remember when she died i remember his well though

sounds bad but its true

dont even think ive been to his grave since she was put there

merry fucking christmas :)

17. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Just got the bill for my wrist. I laughed. I will tell the doc to his face he ain't ever getting that much money. He didn't even do the x-rays. My family dr. Did and sent them over. I expected a couple even a few hundred dollars. But over a thousand for just talking to me for a few minutes? Haha. That will never in my life happen short of me hitting the lottery.

18. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I think that is soooo funny, Pens. Where I live, the x-rays are taken ONLY at the hospital, and then read by whatever doctor is on staff. Then you (everybody!) is later billed separately for a radiologist (that is NOT on staff at the hospital, and NEVER read when the x-ray is taken!!!) that reads this x-ray...that has ALREADY BEEN READ BY THE TIME THEY GET HOLD OF IT.

I've questioned the hospital (and whoever would listen to me) about this practice, and I've been told that basically "that is the way it is"...say if I was taken to the hospital with a broken back I'd sustained in a wreck they MIGHT contact the radiologist to come and read the x-ray then - maybe. According to the doctor available, they could well just skip that radiologist's reading and get on with it!!! smh

It is all a set up.

But I'm very confused - I thought you had insurance...so why would you have to pay anything.

I have catastrophic insurance (so that I won't lose everything I have over a 3 or 4 day hospital stay) but with you working and all, I figured you would have "regular" insurance that would cover what you've described.

I'm also very interested in seeing your cat video. What does your cat look like? You should post her in my thread of "A Bad Cat". :)

Dogs are welcome to be posted there too. Especially a bad pregnant dog. :D

1 person likes this.
  19. Aerianne

My son and I go to the neighborhood quacks.

Once they tried to charge me over $100 for asking me when I was going to quit smoking. I told them I was thinking about it. The doc said "Good. You should". The charge was for "smoking cessation counseling".

They did the same thing for a similar discussion with my son about his weight.

Both of us got out of the charges.

20. deleted

deleted Visitor

FIL can not cook well,, he eats mostly breakfast all day, bacon bacon bacon, all he knows how to cook and eggs.. buy mostly tv dinners and eats much mac and cheese. loads of lunch meats and hardly any veggies ..

I love my salami and jumbo.. I could live on that and mustard and bread.. I really could.. i dont give a fuck..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISw20pQtL7U

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.