National Geographic Celebrates Transgender Children On The Cover

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Fueled by Coffee, Dec 19, 2016.

1. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Truly sickening...

Next month's cover of National Geographic features a young biological boy who is transitioning into a girl. He is wearing girl clothes and it says, "the best thing about being a girl is that I no longer have to pretend to be a boy."

The boy's mother is a trans-rights activist. So I'm pretty sure that had absolutely nothing to do with this boy's decision to try to become a girl [/sarcasm]

I think this is wrong on so many levels. This is the result of gender studies departments at universities pushing the narrative that gender is a social construct. Newsflash, it's not! While boyishness and girlyness are varying degrees of personality traits that boys and girls both have different levels of, this doesn't make a girl with a tomboy personality any less of a female. Nor does it make a boy who likes to play with his sister's dolls any less of a male.

It should be a crime to put children on hormone treatment for transitioning. Seriously. I dare say putting children on hormone treatment is a form of child abuse.

Most parents wouldn't allow their child to get a tattoo that stays on their body the rest of their life, so why would they take a naive young child's word that they ARE in fact born the wrong gender? Transitioning is a very big decision for a lot of people with Gender Identity Disorder. They are too young to understand the significance of making such a big decision that sterelizes them, alters their hormone balance, and has irreversible affects on them.

2 people like this.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I agree with you entirely.

At that age kids don't even know what vegetables they like but we feed this perversity that they think they know they want to change gender for the rest of their lives with nothing but acceptance and applause.

2 people like this.
  3. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Is the child in the article on hrt?

No, Avery is not.

Avery will start taking hormone blockers when she reaches puberty. http://www.thenewsminute.com/article/meet-avery-9-year-old-transgender-girl-who-made-it-cover-national-geographic-54412

The Endocrine Society’s guidelines suggest starting puberty blockers for transgender children when they hit a stage of development known as Tanner stage 2 — usually around 10 or 11 years old for a girl and 11 or 12 years old for a boy. The same guidelines suggest giving cross sex hormones — estrogen for transgender girls and testosterone for transgender boys — at age 16.
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/when-transgender-kids-transition-medical-risks-are-both-known-and-unknown/

4. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

^I somehow think that is still way too young

So sad.

5. Aerianne

I agree.

6. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

It's all part of the agenda. Nobody asks themselves why all this transgender shit is all of a sudden this huge issue we keep hearing about. I guess it's just because we have "evolved" and are a more tolerant society. Right. Like this issue is not being forced on the masses for some ulterior reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUN75MGqdpU

7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I generally take a mind my own business position with this. I dont really care if parents let their boys wear dresses and play with dolls, it isnt any different tham raising a tomboy, something that has been socially acceptable for a long time. None of my business.

But I do agree hormone treatment and allowing your child to undergo any kind of gender reassignment treatment borders on child abuse for sure. Tell your child to wait until he's adult enough to make his own decisions like the rest of us have to do with way less extreme body modification like tattoos

8. thefutureawaits

thefutureawaits Members

I think the media is perpetuating this trans agenda. Trying to take the human species and twist our thinking. I understand that these kids have issues, but I would like to talk to the parents. Are they the real cause? Definitely no hormones or surgery till after 18 when they can make an informed decision.

9. Aerianne

For what reason do you think?

10. thefutureawaits

thefutureawaits Members

To further break down the family structure and the role that each gender plays. Satan, the master manipulater, with the media, has planted these seeds of confusion. Why? Because he is desperate and knows his time is short and wants to blind as many people as possible. He keeps creating the new norm for society and throwing it in God's face.

11. Pressed_Rat

To create confusion and turn everything that was once considered "normal" upside down on its head. To re-engineer society as those in control see fit.

12. Aerianne

Oh, I see but I don't believe in the entity "Satan".

How would transgender people benefit those in control?

13. Pressed_Rat

It sets new norms for political correctness. If they can get people to accept things they otherwise would not by normalizing those things, they can restructure society and people's beliefs to the system's liking. This is designed more to target the younger population than the older population.

1 person likes this.
  14. Aerianne

Hmmm...

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I have to agree with him there.

It's odd that, the folk that preach this generation of, be what you want to be, do what you want to do would accept forced gender transitions as an acceptance but it's still frowned upon to give your child a little whallop for misbehaving. Something isn't right with that.

1 person likes this.
  16. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Here's a tranny's take on this issue. One who I completely agree with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gtx7OVYby0

17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

LOLz, Satan is manipulating the media?

Well, at least we know who it is now that been doing that

And I take it you think Averys' parents are cuckoo?

18. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I believe ya'all dont know shit

Look back at early pictures of Chers' Daughter, if she hadnt fully transitioned she was always destined come out looking more blokey, being treated differently by everyone else, everyone she comes in contact with immediatedly assuming she was a lesbian and that happening at a very young age

Same with Avery, if he was your neighbours kid you would all be treating him differently, looking at him differently without even realizing you are doing it. Even if he wasnt transitioning and you knew him in real life, you would all just assume he is a future homo, and from very early on. Again you all dont realise you do it, or that the kid doesnt pick up on it.
    Little dude just has too many feminine features.

The basis of evolutionary theory is all external influences tally up to produce an outcome as opposed to one, in this case an individual being able to determine his outcome.

One of the bitter pills to swallow about this, is how many adult dudes on a daily basis, whereever Avery goes are giving him that look, with a smile, oh, arent you a pretty girl. It isnt just the parents supposed new age views, its the 10s of thousands of dudes from when he is 4 through to past adulthood

Another bitter pill to swallow is parents influence doesnt mean shit, if some girl somewhere has gone years taping here boobs together without her parents knowing.....well then

Evil media corporations conspiring to change society?, bull shit, you all click on a story like that cos its a little more saucy than the supposed 10.000th break through in cancer story or a story about NASA sending a dumptruck to land on a rock

Chromosomal disorders, precocious puberty, or just simply getting too much of grandmas brain combined with grandads jawline and shoulders, there is always going to be that 1% futher from normal than anyone else

And there arent any 4 year olds already smarter than you will ever be? There are millions of them

19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

But she doesnt really say anything, Glad she waited till adulthood to transition? Why? Whats so magical about your 18th birthday that suddenly can think for yourself.

Comes of sounding a little like she is miffed sje didnt start sooner. And if you investigated the back story and found out the parents flipped when she was 18, and thus she knew she would have been kicked out of home if she tried at 13....well then...

I'll assume thats Avery of the cover of NG, then we get into competitive, you are more of a tranny than me because you started earlier type stuff (transition after puberty then you are just some cross dresser that wants to bang straight guys - not my opinion, but how they will grade each other)

A kid cant know anything at 4 yrs old? Plenty of shit I knew at 4, first huge crush was Joshua in kindergarten, knew I was smarter than both parents, and well everyone else, put in kindergarten a year early because of it, knew how Einstein solved the tensors in his field equations. Thanks to having to do too much babysitting with the kids of my mother, two of her friends and two aunts, and yes at age 4

I knew they were all full of shit, oh yeah heres little VG, let him look after the kids, how cute, we'll sit on our arse watch daytime soaps and inhale a whole pound cake each. "I have such a wonderful bond with my children" - yeah as long as there is no frosted lemon cake around ;)

Also at that age knew when everyone was lying, which is pretty much every, most of the time, and about everything

4 years old, my father couldnt even do 9x tables without a calculator, as if I was ever going to listen to anything else, guy went to his grave at 61 still fringing clueless about chics

Parents are the most important influence? People only start talking like that once they become parents. If the apple falls far from the tree, there is no way they can understand or identify with the kid

20. thefutureawaits

thefutureawaits Members

Here is baphomet. Male and female

Attached Files: