What Next ?

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Mallyboppa, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

2. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

On public transport, best to keep your thoughts to yourself. The same with a public toilet.

3. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

There's Freedom of choice out of the window then

4. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

That wouldn't be classed as a hate crime, at worst it would be a hate incident.

5. The Walking Dickhead

Maybe he didn't want to sit next to her because she's fat? Just saying. Nobody wants to sit next to the fat guy on bus, especially the other fat guy. Then there's even less room.

6. morrow

morrow Visitor

She won a bake off, what else is she going to do?

7. The Walking Dickhead

I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2017?

Usually you get a few women on there complaining about there being no chocolate cake. Get a Bake Off winner in the camp. Problem solved.

1 person likes this.
  8. The Walking Dickhead

This has given me an idea. I actually don't mind if people don't want to sit next to me on the bus, then I get two seats to myself.

The old tried and tested method of dissuasion by leaving your bag on the adjacent seat doesn't always work. Maybe I could get myself down the tanning salon, grow a beard and carry around a copy of the Koran instead?

9. WOLF ANGEL

Good manners, Courtesy and Respect know no Country, Border, Creed or Colour - or .... at least that is how it should be

1 person likes this.
  10. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

Cussing someone out or saying nasty things to even complete strangers in public spaces is widely considered an assault and the kind of behavior that can incite a riot. Just spitting on someone is considered a physical assault not because it does any real physical harm, but is the sort of behavior that in public places can lead to mass mayhem and rioting in the streets if not kept in check.

11. The Walking Dickhead

It's still just classed as an incident according to UK law. The article is in error.

Wasting time and money arresting and charging people for something they said potentially could lead to serious public unrest. How about she just grows a fucking skin and gets over it.

12. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

Its along the lines of jay walking or spitting on the sidewalk, the kind of offense the cops seldom bother to enforce. In fact, you are more likely to have them give you a ticket for jay walking in many places simply because people get run over all the time there. I suspect it is only making the news because they are attempting to prevent the smallest sparks from becoming a wildfire. The US propaganda machine often spins the news either blowing things all out of proportion or sweeping them under the rug in order to manipulate public opinion. In the US its what the public has consistently demanded the government and mass media they call evil do for them often complaining that they are much too liberal about such things.

13. The Walking Dickhead

There's always been bigotry, and it wont ever go away through governments enforcing draconian PC bullshit down everyone's neck. This will only end up creating more division and hatred. What might help is if the government and their robots all just grew up and fucked off.

1 person likes this.
  14. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

Governments could not care less and, quite often, prefer the public to remain divided because that's how they get to do whatever the hell they want. Here in the US perhaps a quarter of the population is seriously bigoted, and that works to the advantage of politicians who they allow to get away with more if they merely express the same kinds of hatred. It's networking systems logic where my enemy's enemy is my best friend even as he takes money out of my wallet.

What you are suggesting reminds me of Sigmund Freud's first theory that bad parenting was responsible for mental illness. Nobody wanted to hear it and when he came with a new theory that it was all about sexual repression he became an overnight sensation. You can lead a horse to water, but you can never make it think much less drink.

15. WOLF ANGEL

The Power has always been with the People - but with so much emphasis on Set in "Gain and the 'me'", that such division has seen dissension and the 'we' produce the sad state of which are in today

16. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Read the comments under a breitbart article... uhm. Yeah always very enlightening :D

17. WOLF ANGEL

Breitbart ? - Never considered that opinion was 'far right'

18. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Not their opinion, just talking about the comment section under their articles. Anyone can comment there.

19. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

Gah, Breitbart is fucking cancerous.

20. WOLF ANGEL

Cancer is the most disease - but for every infection there is a cure - one just has to have faith