Caught!

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Renovatu, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Renovatu

Renovatu Member

I've been a nudist for quite some time now and I've largely kept it a secret from my parents. I sleep in the nude every night and in the mornings before my dad wakes up I like to get my breakfast nude. I've been very good about keeping my nakedness hidden from my parents until this morning. After I finished my breakfast today, I decided to head back upstairs so I grabbed my bathrobe from the dining room and went to the laundry room to get my jiu jitsu uniform. And as I was walking up the stairs with my robe and uniform held in front of me my dad opened the door to his bedroom which is right in front of the stairs and caught me fully nude! I froze and looked side to side for a few seconds and then my dad laughed and went back into his bedroom to let me walk by. It wasn't a great big deal or anything but wow that was embarrassing. And I am not leaving my bedroom until I have to leave for the gym.

2. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Lol*. Very funny...Maybe they know you do this and he waits til you do your morning thing? I guess you knew you were taking a risk and as a nudist why be embarrassed? You go to nude beaches? Strangers see you naked, your dad has seen you naked many times... I would think infront of family would be the least embarrassing. So what need does being nude fulfill? You get something out of it...