Benefits Of Senior Sex

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Panama Jack, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This is a continuation of sex help for seniors that I recently posted. I hope it motivates you to take a closer look at sex as being healthy for you. I am 63,my wife is 58. We have a mutual respect each other. We both are very much in love.However, We both strongly agree that sex is for adult play and entertainment pleasure. You have all read how sex releases your natural body chemicals that promote youthful skin,mental clarity and so on. Now that I am 63 we have sex on a average of 4 times weekly. We do it "for our health". Just like a daily walk, sex is included. So here is what happened recently at midnight. Wife woke up to pee. When she came back to bed she grabbed a hand full of my penis and did some soft strokes to wake me up. Then she gave me a nice BJ. She decide the climb on and take a ride on my now hard penis. She rode it until she had her orgasm. I made her turn around and she rode me in reverse. We finished with us doing doggy and I shot about 6 good spurts of cum. This was a hour long session. Not bad for seniors. The point is it takes work and commitment. We also masturbate together and each other. Oral sex is also a big part of our activity. We are home nudist,so we are aLways touching and feeling each other.
    Open your sexual doors and explore your bodies and let sex promote better health for you. A senior guy. Got question,just ask.

himileage, 19Bobby58 and Daretobare like this.
  2. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

You are one lucky old man. I'm stuck in a sexless marriage. Wife claims she doesn't masturbate, doesn't need to masturbate etc. I'm so longing to feel the warmth of a wet wanting pussy!

3. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife and I are over 60 and still enjoy an active sex life. I'm glad it's healthy, because we wouldn't give it up even if it caused cancer.

4. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hello Exexec,
    I guess you and I are lucky ones, but I have to admit that it take effort and a very open communication with my wife. Fortunately, she is easy to talk with about sex. I guess because she was a nurse and has seen many bizarre things in a ER. She is intrigued by human sexual activity in all it's forms. We are a straight couple and fuck for fun, health and intimacy. She really likes to see me bust a good load. She loves to see it spurt out my cock head. Being a senior couple and married a long time has it's perks.