Vaperizors

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by TimeTurner037, Dec 14, 2016.

1. TimeTurner037

TimeTurner037 Banned

So today I got to try out what I thought was the highest end of the portable vaporizer

The PAX 2 https://www.paxvapor.com/pax-2

Now this thing was like 300 bucks when it came out, and is still retailed at 199$, so let me tell you I'm glad I got it for free. Because the PAX is perhaps the worst vaporizer I've ever used!
    And I did all the reviews on the thing, I even know how to go as far as play simon says on it, and play the song funky town. And that's really what you're paying for, a flashy gimmick. But the vape 2/10. It's a very fun gadget with 0 substance

I also recently got to try the magic flight box. https://www.magic-flight.com/

Now this retails for $129, and I admit it at least works.. for a little bit. Then after just one weeks use, the rechargeble batteries are worthelss, and I'm holding a small box of weed with what's essentially a smoke filter and a paperclip inside. Thing should be 10$ tops...

--

Now I've tried other vapes that are retailed at $20, and they're better than both of these. So I want you to know, what you're really paying for here is marketing, and possibly some fun tech gimmicks. But when it comes down to heating up weed, and hitting vapor. You really don't need to be going over 30$ for functionality

2. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

I've had the magic flight launch box for a few years now and it works great. with a full charge, each battery should give you a good session or two. it takes a little bit to get the hang of how to use it well, but it is a pretty good little vape. i'm sure there are better ones out now, but it does the job and was one of the first decent portable vapes.

i recently fucked mine up by tearing the screen, so I submitted a warranty claim and admitted that it was due to my negligence, and they threw a new one in the mail for me.