Question To The Ladies (Bout My Gf)

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Silversnakess, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Silversnakess

Silversnakess Members

Hello everyone, i was a user here before but forgot my username :/
    Anyway, my gf told me she dreamed i asked her bout her thoughts on a threesome with another guy, and when i asked her this in the dream, it made her sad, she said if i ever ask her this in real life, shed get sad, my question is, do you ladies think she'd really be sad or she mentioned this dream so we talk more on the topic? I just thought it was kinda random. We talk a lot bout sex, and she loves sucking dick, she says its only my dick that she loves sucking so much, but she admitted she used to really enjoy sucking her ex. For some reason i have fantizised bout her sucking another guys dick since i know how much she loves doing it, but i have never mentioned it to her and shouldnt cause of what she told me right?

2. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

She told you that it would made her sad if you asked her too? Don't ask it of her ... her love of sucking your dick is because she loves you and loves pleasing you with her mouth... kind of a power in that imo... asking her to do it for another while you watch won't be so enjoyable for her I imagine and maybe it would make her feel cheapened, like what she gives you is not really valued by you. Giving head to a person you don't love is not really enjoyable in my opinion, can't get into it.

Do you like doing down on a woman you are not into?

You could ask her why it made her sad, not if she wants to... ask her what about the dream made her sad and why, but make sure she understands you don't want that. Maybe she invisioned you having anal sex with the guy and didn't like that... maybe she would feel like she isn't enough for you, she doesn't satisfy you. You said threesome not she gives head to a guy while you watched... So asking her what made her sad about that is ok I think, just tell her you want to understand what she feels and thinks, if you want to approach the topic at all.

3. morrow

morrow Visitor

What a random strange first post!

4. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Is it strange? I didn't think it was strange or random at all...maybe that makes me strange and I have heard and read things that are a lot stranger and random than this... I have seen stranger things too... but then I am new here so maybe this is strange and random for here?

5. morrow

morrow Visitor

Sarcasm in me, there are so many of the same thing, made by people on a first post, then rarely return..

6. Silversnakess

Silversnakess Members

Thanks for the reply i apreciate it!
    No i wouldnt really enjoy going down on another girl, but i think mostly cause of the respect i have for my girl, not because i think it wouldnt be hot, I was just very confused bout this dream, i wasnt sure if she was trying to tell me something, or if i really should never ask her things like that, but i wont, just needed to know what really turns her on is my dick, and not just a dick you know? Lol. Is just hard to believe shes really only interested in sucking my dick after knowing how much she would love doing it to her ex when she was with him. Like this gave me the thought of, she loves sucking dick, maybe if she sucks another guy at same time it would make her crazy horny (after the dream i had these thoughts) But like i said i wont ask her and ofcourse wont push her to do anything, is just when i see a girl that really loves sucking dick, most of them would love to have 2 dicks to suck, or fantasize bout blowing a lot of guys. I love her like she loves me and just want my girl to be happy and never get bored lol

1 person likes this.
  7. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Lol. FYI. Most women I know are selective about the dick they suck .... it is all about yours for her

8. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

I'm shipping this off to love and sex.