Bisexual Oral

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by BiLarry55, Dec 10, 2016.

1. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

I'm a married Bisexual 61 year old guy that Loves to Suck Cock, I enjoy the feeling of a stiff penis between my lips, and the Taste & Texture of fresh warm Cum. Are there any other mature married guys that like to give Blow Jobs?

2. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

sure are, I'm 65. love all oral with cocks and fannies, love backing up to a hard cock and love to fuck a nice bum. Get really turned on by bringing guys to completion and firing in my mouth.....and then spend several minutes licking them clean and enjoying them going flacid..

Simon

Taff70, badrabbit, bgeasy69 and 3 others like this.
  3. John1234567

John1234567 Members

I can only think about my past since i plan to be faithful to my wife but miss sucking cock some times especially how fast i could get them off

badrabbit and BiLarry55 like this.
  4. Dgman

Dgman Members

John I understand. I am a 57 yo bi man. I put those feelings aside for MANY years. I met another bi man of 60 by chance at a work mixer. He is divorced. After drinks We ended up in my car making out. I sucked his cock, he sucked mine. Life is too short. We have gotten together at his place. Showered together. Great making out and oral sex. 69 etc. No anal but fingering each other and a couple of toys. I have no regrets. I love my wife and se with her. But I'm glad I followed my feelings.

badrabbit, oldbiker7425 and BiLarry55 like this.
  5. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

I love sucking cock, I'm 56.
    Not having any luck finding a steady partner to swap oral with though

badrabbit likes this.
  6. nympho man

nympho man Member

I'm 42 and sucked my first cock recently and loved it. It was a guy that my wife and I share with. My wife enjoyed watching me drain our friend as he licked her pussy.

lookin4fun79 likes this.
  7. DrivenTo

DrivenTo Members

Finding out I like sucking cock. Not sure about cum,though...

8. averageguy6

Try your own cum, if you haven't yet.

9. oldbiker7425

oldbiker7425 Members

I would love to find a guy to trade blow jobs with. It's been quite awhile since I had the pleasure and I am jonesing for a nice hard cock to suck. Last time I swallowed cum was licking my cum from my now ex wife's pussy after I creampied her. She had the sweetest pussy I ever put my face in.

10. oldbiker7425

oldbiker7425 Members

11. oldbiker7425

oldbiker7425 Members

I'm 68 and would love to find a willing guy close enough to have fun with.

12. oldbiker7425

oldbiker7425 Members

13. oldbiker7425

oldbiker7425 Members

I love swapping oral with another guy. Just have a hard time finding a married guy to answer the call.

14. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

I am a 69 yrs old mwm who has strong desires to suck a cock but have not met any one I trust yet, you know diseases, I really want to feel a cock cum in my mouth, I eat my own cum but want to taste another mans. Houston tx here

15. Bigqbancock

Bigqbancock Guest

If there is anyone in pasadena that wants to trade Blowjobs just let me know.

Curious Rob likes this.
  16. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

Nice to see you on Hip as well. LOL

I have not given another man a blow job.

However, now that my wife seems to be uninterested in sex, I just might be willing to give it a try.

I'm just not sure how to find someone trustworthy. My biggest worry is finding another guy as clean as I am. I know I'm safe, how do I know the other man hasn't had his dick in a diseased ass or pussy?

Kerri and nympho man like this.
  17. sae68

sae68 Members

Was seduced by an older man when i was 16 and drunk.From what i remember it was an awesome bj and have often thought about it and wondered what it would be like to give another man a bj.Only thing is i don't find hardly any men attractive.Certainly not the sort that would be interested in me anyway.

bigredinmass likes this.
  18. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

it is hard to find someone, same problem here, I have been faithful for 27 yrs, I know I;m clean, just had a test, like to find another clean man also

19. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

When I was young I had anal with two gay friends but never could get aroused by men so I never did it again. Mostly did it to experience it and to help two gay friends at a time when being gay could ruin your life or get you killed. Not like it is today. However, I have tried just about anything sexual there is to try, even the yucky stuff.

My wife is bi and we both shared her girlfriend for most of our 44 years of marriage and I had to suffer through threesomes almost every night. Do you know how bad it is to have two women wanting to sexually please you? Yet, did not complain. :) Not too long ago I asked my wife if she would like to have a MMF threesome and watch me perform oral on a guy. It is one of the few things I have never tried and since I am not repulsed by male on male sex, if my wife was there and enjoyed it, I could do it when properly aroused. I guess I am heteroflexible which means I identify as straight but under the right circumstances I can have sex with a guy. I figured that I owned my wife the pleasure of having two guys perform for her and on her but she said she wants no part of it. I wanted to pay her back a little for the almost 5,000 threesomes we had over a 30 year period with our girlfriend but she said it would change the way she views me. She married an alpha guy and to see me have sex or even naked with another guy, would change her image of me. That is a strange thing for a bisexual woman to say and think. So blowing a guy is still in my bucket list. That would be mild compared to some of the things I have done in my past.

The other guy would have to be submissive because as an alpha, I cannot bring myself to be submissive to a male. I would have to be the dominant male in the bed. I can be sexually submissive to women and have done so for 47 years but cannot bring myself to do anything that remotely feels like I am submitting to a male like sharing my wife with one and getting nothing in return. Just the way I am.

20. averageguy6

[SIZE=9pt]Ya I have the same problem, My wife lost interest in sex. I have recently found a guy who likes me sucking his cock. Unfortunately he does not (yet) suck my cock.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]It is always a worry when you have any sex with a new partner of their cleanliness and if they are disease free.[/SIZE]

1 person likes this.