The Right's Political Correctness

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Meagain, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

There is a difference between having a moral code and having to conform to political correctness.There is a middle ground don't you think.Just as it should be acceptable to champion the achievements of white European derived culture and civilization,without having to be accused of being a white supremacist.

2. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

"White Privilege" is something racists came up with. It's a disgusting summation of an entire race designed to demoralize or otherwise shower them with hatred for just being white.

1 person likes this.
  3. GeorgeJetStoned

I may be slightly off topic with this, but really folks, we could have ended up with Little Jebbie........

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Kike

What happens, does it automatically censor it when i hit post?

5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Wtf? It really does

Meanwhile there is a thread floating around here where skip defends his choice to allow people to use the word ******

Because it is part of free speech

Understandable, but why is kike different??

6. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

That's what happened to me. Twice!

7. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

White privilege, umm I mean straight cis white male privilege, does exist in that straight white folks like me can wonder off the leftist plantation without facing any scorn, threats, or ridicule. Non liberal gays and minorities face all kinds of racism and homophobia from the media.

8. Meliai

Meliai Banned

What the actual fuck lol this place is so weird

Is skip jewish or something?

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

test: gsdfhgdfkjshgjkgsdkikgfdsagsdfgdfg

10. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Testing: ***e

Oh wow it really does censor....

11. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Ah, political correctness on the right. Whites were never privileged. That's why in my state there were separate drinking fountains for whites and "colored"( "separate but equal" water), not to mention the "separate but equal" schools. When OU was forced to integrate, African-Americans had to sit in the hall and listen to the lectures outside the door. It took another lawsuit to change that one. And are they privileged today? At least you, as a white person, can walk down the aisle of a store without having clerks look at you like a presumed shoplifter, or walk down the street with less worry of stop and frisk. My sister-in-law who is Asian is used to being seated near the kitchen in restaurants or being ignored when she goes into a cosmetics shop seeking service (if they knew her net worth, they'd be fawning all over her). Denial ain't just that long river in Africa.

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

ha, i think skip needs to fix his censorship settings. k*i*k is some sort of website or app or something that all the pervs have and spam it all over the love and sex forums, so i think that's why it's censored. but there should be a way to not censor those three letters out of bigger words.

13. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Hfndjkekkekikehshsudud

14. Meliai

Meliai Banned

OH, ok. Thanks for making sense of this

15. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

what word is being censored? from the posts i am guessing kike

16. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

yup i guessed right

17. GeorgeJetStoned

I never considered it this way. So if we're not "Uncle Tom's" (a derision concocted by dumbasses who didn't finish Stowe's book), what can we be called? And really, doesn't "CIS" just mean what we used to call normal? What the greater majority of humanity exists as after all. At some point trying to degrade the majority of people for these kinds of contrived issues is going to pay unexpected dividends. Like a president Trump!

18. GeorgeJetStoned

While I appreciate yet another history lesson, it has little to do with today. If we stay in THIS century, it's pretty clear that "privilege" is a very overused term and it should go back to the actual people who have it. Which sure as heck isn't your average everyday working white person.

Too many class issues have been rebranded as race issues. This is one of them. So again, the very claim of "White privilege" is racist to its core.

19. GeorgeJetStoned

Maybe it's just an aversion for K words. I admit that I'm high as a ***e (rhymes with site)!

20. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member