Mother In Law

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Teddybear111, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Teddybear111

Teddybear111 Members

I've been dreaming about having sex with my mother in law for a while now. She's 58 and i'm 38.
    My father in law died of cancer 2 years ago.
    When we go on holiday we always take her with us. Last vacation, when she wore her bathing suit an was sitting on the reclining chair to smoke a sigaret, she always had her legs open pointing her female part at me. I couldn't stop staring at it, she even caught me watching but didn't say anything.
    When she took a shower that evening i accidently saw her naked, because the blinds weren't shut. She didn't noticed i saw her. She has really nice little breasts with hard nipples and a clean shaven pussy. God i want her so bad.
    Let there be no confusion: I love my wife very much!

JohnLennon72, Love grandma and Saul50 like this.
  2. morrow

morrow Visitor

You love your wife, but you dream of your sexy mother in law?

Stay away, stop looking, you could destroy a relationship between mother and daughter, and your marriage to boot!

3 people like this.
  3. Teddybear111

Teddybear111 Members

I keep wondering if she does that on purpose or not...
    Some time later (that same vacation) we were having dinner and she even mentioned that people have sex with son in law and daughter...!! I can't remember how we got to that conversation. But my wife and mother in law didn't even got discussed about it, neither did i.

(Sry for my english)

JohnLennon72 and magickman like this.
  4. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

Could it be a trap...or maybe they both have a fetish!! If that's so, let them do the persuing all the way. All of it...
    Misreading this could be a big kick in the ass on your life, for a long time. Totally not worth it! Just keep loving your wife and act impervious to the weird stuff.

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  6. magickman

I had a mad crush on my neighbor's mom when I was 14 or 15, she was around 30. And I could tell it was mutual...but I was friends with her kids, though they were younger than me.
    As much as I wish we could have done something (very much!) I knew it could only be trouble. Her and her hubs divorced maybe 2 or 3 years later, she moved away.
    But oh how I can dream!!!

JohnLennon72 and Laceymay like this.
  7. magickman

wow Asmo is that Angel Dust trip? lol

I hope you wore that for Halloween!

8. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Your wife will probably look like your mother in law one day. So you will sort of get what you want.

But I agree that you should not be looking at anyone but your wife. And yes it's likely that your mother in law has said something to your wife if she saw you looking at her. Women talk about EVERYTHING with each other and the mother daughter bond is strong.

9. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

My MiL walks around the house topless when she visits, my age but tits round her ankles.
    OP enjoy your fantasy, it takes all sorts.

Sissybrandy likes this.
  10. Teddybear111

Teddybear111 Members

I told my wife about it. She didn't even got reppeled by the idea....

DappaDon likes this.
  11. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I think every thread in true confessions must be about wanting to have sex with a family member

You trolls arent even original. Where is your creativity, man???

1 person likes this.
  12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^ i've always thought the name of this forum is pretty ironic. maybe if true was in quotation marks, as in "true" confessions. or it could just be truell confessions.

2 people like this.
  13. Teddybear111

Teddybear111 Members

14. Teddybear111

Teddybear111 Members

True that. I keep thinking about telling my mil...yesterday i had to fix something at her place..she had to hang up some curtains upstairs. I did a quick jerk off...hoping she would walk in on me.

Tags: