Servicing Straight Guys

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by JimInPhila, Dec 8, 2016.

1. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

Straight guys are unique and sexy. Actually, they're the only kind of guys I deal with.

It's true, the difference between a straight guy and a bi-guy is a six pack of beer. Somehow I learned that early and always buy my beer by the case.

I have two straight guys who I've been orally servicing for years. Neither one touches me at all. I'll get a text asking if I'm available. Each will come over, I'm in my boxers, we go to my bedroom and I assume the position which is I lay on the bed, head hanging of the bed, looking at the ceiling. As they proceed to literally fuck my throat, I start playing with myself. For some reason, I know they are enjoying the sight. Throating goes to another level, it's deeper, more rhythmic, more intense. After they shoot their loads in my mouth, they leave their dicks in my mouth, waiting til I shoot my load. Granted, I usually cum within 10 seconds after tasting their spunk. Once I shoot, they take their dicks out of my mouth, get dressed and leave.
    It seems that, as straight as they are, they want to see me shoot my load.
    Interesting that I have two guys that do the same thing.
    Wondering if anyone else experienced this

2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

I think that six pack of beer made you day dream a little too much. You can wake up now

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Maybe there is a reason for that

1 person likes this.
  4. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

5. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

I think the challenge part is not what VG meant.

Anyways, how straight are they if they're getting a bj from another dude

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I fail to see the challenge in being used like a toilet

This thread sound more like you are trying to convince yourself rather than anyone else

You cant tell me you at least dont get antzy that you never get a blowjob in return? Who you kidding?

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Lol straight guys regularly visiting another man for a BJ. Yeah maybe there's something off here.

Nakednudist and OldDude2 like this.
  8. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

Wow, Welcome to Hostle.com. You might consider an Anger Management Course. You've failed the Mind Reading Course.

1 person likes this.
  9. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

We did pass the IQ test though.
    We know the difference between straight guys and gay guys ...... one of which get bjs form other guys, and one of which doesn't.

I love it likes this.
  10. morrow

morrow Visitor

The straight guys like a bJ from a gay guy???? Wardrobe springs to mind for some reason!!!!! Must be just my warped mind!

11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

They're obviously bisexual at least. Which doesnt have to be an issue (naturally! I would add :p). But with that in mind I can see how VG is thinking of why they only want to be sucked and not return the favor. It is not because they're 100% straight (obviously).

12. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Actually i would agree with VG on the toilet analogy. I had a guy i grew up with that started as a mutually sexual relationship that evolved into the OP situation. Most times i would service him orally and he would enjoy watching me jerk. Once he was done, he couldn't leave fast enough. When he was horny, he was eager to touch me or beg to get my pants off but once he got his, some times he would leave before i got dressed. Anal sex was even worse it seemed as it was a great deal more gay so he sermed to leave even quicker. I think its more that some guys can't admit they like something because they lie to them selves.

13. John1234567

John1234567 Members

I even had a gay guy get turned off i made him blow be back. Some guys just want to be the receiver. I remember some guys here had the opinion that a bj is submissive and bottom which means some guys only want to receive lol

14. 420Rabbit

420Rabbit Love cunnilingus

I find it difficult to call any man straight that has sex of any type with another man. Let's get real, just because it's only receiving a blow job or a hand job you are still having sex with a member of the same sex. Therefor I would consider them bi-sexual. So say it like it is...you are really servicing someone that is bi-sexual not heterosexual.

15. Straight guys love a guy giving them a blow job because we know how to please them

16. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

The number of straight guys who pop up regularly on Grindr to get bjs or hjs from a dude is huge! I can’t tell you the number of straight guys I know (or have seen) regular getting serviced by a guy (only to find out that he is actually on the DL and married to a chick). Plus, experiences with straight guys I know and how homo erotic they can get under the influence of alcohol.

This is particularly noticeable if you’ve ever served in the military where guys are often forced to live in close quarters. Sometimes shit just happens (that people will quickly deny ever happens after the fact). It seems to me that only a small minority of guys (like 10-15%) are so 100% straight that under the right circumstances they wouldn’t let a dude jerk them off or suck them off. When younger guys need to cum, and they are bored of jacking off, they’ll oftentimes just let things happen and then just pretend it wasn’t “gay” afterwards. And a lot of these straight guys also seem to be curious about seeing or feeling other dicks too. That’s been my experience anyway.

PNW_CD_HannaZ likes this.
  17. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

yeah it's interesting. I'm bottom and like to hook up with young bi/gay guys to get fucked, orally & anally.

so yesterday having time on my hands in a hotel, when a real nice looking 23y o straight guy came on to me wanting sucked i thght give it a whirl. His profile name:
    "guyssuckcockbetter"

straight in, squatted above me and started mouth-fucking me, lovely uncut cock, then finished with him in a chair and me on my knees giving allegiance to his lingam in front of me

nice load.....only w older older guys he said as he zipped up and left. Nice guy.....but said never fucked guys, which was a pity with his big ridgid cock.

Simon :)

18. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've had several married guys I'd suck off from time to time. They weren't getting what they needed from their wives and all of them felt they weren't cheating if a guy sucked them off versus a woman. Let's face it, there aren't that many women out there willing to provide a guy a blow job without something in return. I never questioned any of them nor did I label any of them for what they were doing and getting. Some of the guys that became regulars (3-4) eventually began returning the favor but I never pushed the subject as I prefer they want to do it rather than being pressured into doing it.

19. SuperChunk

SuperChunk Members

I have served a few married straight older men over the years on long term basis. It’s what I’m attracted to. They are at a point in their marriage where sex just is not important to their wives. They choose not to involve them selves with females who expect something in return or can be needy or full of drama. I’m an average looking guy who they can trust and if they happen to be seen with me in public by someone they knew it would not arouse any suspicion. These guys like the act and don’t necessarily have an attraction to me. It’s about they’re pleasure and they do not touch me nor would I want that.They like that they can be a little rougher with me than a female and not have to worry about hurting me or my feelings. I’m naturally submissive so it is a huge turn on for me. If they have to be classified as at least bisexual because straight men don’t let gay guys suck them, I think they would probably laugh at that and tell me to stop talking with my mouthful. I would respectfully comply of course.

20. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't think it is so far fetched that a straight guy can learn that he can get a blow job from another guy with no strings attached, no touching, other than mouth on cock. Sometimes access to sex in this weird world is a challenge - a guy may only be slightly bi, incidentally bi, not attracted to men but to the thrill of getting off. not so unusual, really. doesn't make the guy a closet gay = maybe some will eventually get in touch with their true selves bu tint he meantime, enjoy the thrill with them. Don't judge - don't indulge if you find it not your thing.